logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#24008 12/09/02 04:39 PM
AgnesB Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi how is everyone? I don�t know how many of you enjoy country music but my son has recently got me interested in it. I have always been a huge fan of classical or contemporary jazz. I have to admit that country songs are much better than that rap that talks about murder and illegal drugs. He let me listen to his Faith Hill cd. She isn�t that typical country like but instead she is more modern. He did get this free country sample cd when he ordered another country cd online. It was WalMarts� site. I am just surprised my kid shopped at WalMart. Great deal but it had people like Hank Williams or patsy cline on it. But it had some songs like Faiths I enjoyed. Back to the point though. Kids should listen to this new country instead of some of other stuff I hear on the radio. There need to be songs like this cd my son got that stresses good messages. You can check it out if you would like, http://walmart.umusic.com. Tell me what you think. Thanks!

Sincerely,
A concerned parent

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I like country love songs, but can only take so much of that. I like classic r&b the best

Rosie L
Gecko
Gecko
My kids love the group Rascal Flatts, and another country singer that I can't think of right now, but she is a teen, blond and very pretty. (not Kerry Underwood, but they like her too)

Moderated by  Lisa - Moms, Traci - Moms 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.