Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
B
My son is watching the SpongeBob SquarePants DVD and the ending part shows how they made the movie, etc.

There was Alec Baldwin - who happened to host Saturday Night Live last nite and stunk at it, anyway he does the voice of Dennis in the Movie.

After George Carlin finished his stint as the narrator for the Thomas the Tank Movies Alec Baldwin took over. It was hard at first to get used to another voice, but in time it worked out okay.

Dudley Moore did the character in the Really Wild Animal series videos from National Geographic.

I think he did one of the animals in Milo and Otis.

Who else do you know that has achieved success in voice overs in kids shows and movies?

Bonnie Sayers - Autism Editor

AUTISM site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
We like "Peep and the Big Wide World" with Joan Cusack. Also Kristin Davis from "Sex in the City" does "Miss Spider's Sunny Patch Friends". The original series was done by Brooke Shields. On Milo and Otis, it was a voice over. No one else talks, but Dudley. That is why I can only watch it once in a while. John Ritter was Clifford. Henry Winkler plays a part in CLifford's puppy years. "Go, Diego! Go!" has Rosa Perez as the camera.

B
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
B
I forgot about Clifford. It might be Jo Jo's Circus or something like that, but one of the adults is the voice from that annoying neighbor in one of the older sitcom's, maybe The Hogan Family or something similar. The character is tall and thin and does not fit this lady from what I remember.

I have not seen Go Diego Go and not familiar with the other shows. Is the Miss Spider show on PBS or Disney? I have not seen it in the TV Guide, as it does not ring a bell.

I have to get around to watching many of these shows so I can write reviews and know the characters and do more quizzes.

Thanks for the reply - my son just lost a tooth, it has been loose for a few weeks now. He turns 11 on Wed.

Last edited by BellaAutismHost; 03/19/06 10:22 PM.

AUTISM site
Gecko
Gecko
Tim Curry did the father in "The Wild Thornberrys"

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
"Peep and the Big Wide World" is on Discovery Kids. They have a great PreSchool program. They have the Magic School Bus. I didn't realize Lily Tomlin did a voice on Magic. Miss Spider is based on books by David Kirk. It is on Noggin/ Nick Jr. We don't watch a lot of TV, but we try to change up what we watch, so mom doesn't go crazy. We like PBS, Discovery Channel, and Tickle U (Preschool program on Cartoon Network).

One voice on "JoJo's Circus" is done by Kathy Brier from One Life to Live.

Great about losing a tooth. That is very exciting.

Last edited by Judith, Football editor; 03/20/06 12:14 PM.
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I forgot about Fred Savage doing the voice of Oswald. Squiggy from "Laverne & Shirley" does a voice on there too.

B
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
B
You guys mentioned some good ones that I was not aware of. Thanks for posting!

AUTISM site
B
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
B
One day on Regis and Kelly when someone was subbing for Regis and Chris Rock was the guest, they were talking about kids birthdays and Chris said he was having a Jo Jo's Circus party for his 2 year old.

Well Kelly stated that her husband, Mark Conseulos - who is on a Lifetime show Sunday nites, forget the name now since I stopped watching that channel as they take off all the shows I start viewing.

Anyway she said Mark does one of the voices on Jo Jo's Circus. I saw parts of it today and could not tell which one he does.

AUTISM site
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
We were just watching Stanley. I thought I knew his brother's voice. I IMDBed it and it is Andrew from "Desperate Housewives", Shawn Pyfrom. The goldfish, Dennis is Charles Shaughnessy, the dad from the Nanny.

B
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
B
Wow now it will be hard to watch Stanley knowing the guy who plays Andrew is the brother. My son Nicholas used to watch that show all the time, but now at 11 he likes some show called My gym partner's a monkey - something like that - I need to watch a few episodes to write about it.

My son watches mostly National Geo and Animal Planet shows, and a few on Cartoon Network and Disney.

Matthew likes Bear in the big blue house and between the lions.

AUTISM site
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Chana- Children's TV 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.