logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Jody M Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
Hi from Jody, I have been active on the Bella Online Adoption Boards. I do desire that Christians become more active on secular forums to share the salt and light we carry and the hope found in the Lord Jesus Christ to the world. I feel God nudging me to encourage adoptees on adoption.com the largest secular website for adoption online.I am renewing an old forum- Christian Adoptee Fellowship. Read on and share with adoptees you know! Adoption.com will be eliminating forums that are inactive so hoping to show the need for Christian adoption forums! Prayers appreciated and please spread the word you know to others touched by adoption! It is exciting when Christians can share the light of Christ with those who are seeking answers in their life and do not know Him or His Word. Blessings, Jody

(Christian Adoptee Fellowship group found on www.christianadoptions.com. On Homepage click on "Protestant" in list of denominations on left Index, Then Click on Christian Adoptee Fellowship.)

Welcome to Christian Adoptee's Fellowship! My name is Jody Moreen and I am excited that God has given me the priviledge to host this former adoptee fellowship! I am an adoptee born in the 1950's in Milwaukee Wisconsin and was blessed to be adopted into a loving Christian family when I was 9 mos of age. Though my home was very loving and caring, I had many hidden feelings and unexpressed emotions that I carried within me. In my mid-thirties I embarked on a search for my birth family. God lead me to a local adoption triad support group in Indianapolis. For the first time I experienced being in a room with people all touched by adoption. I found a place where I could share and hear others share their adoption experiences, blessings and challenges in a safe and non- judgemental environment. During my search and reunion journey with my birth sisters I grew emotionally and spiritually. The Scripture verse from John that I felt God touching on my heart was " You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free." How true that was! And I learned that God had allowed adoption to touch my life for His purposes. He chose my birth parents and adoptive parents to give me the characteristics and environment that would mold me into the child He designed me to be. Though the adoption journey has not always been easy, God has been there to encourage and sustain me and to draw me closer to Him. And the greatest blessing in the process of this journey had been meeting many touched by adoption. I have loved hearing their tesimonies of how God has worked to reveal himself through their experience and healing journeys! I pray God will allow this fellowship to be a safe and encouraging place where His grace and presence is felt through sharing, caring and prayer! Welcome!
Jody Moreen from Naperville, IL. Blessed to be a blessing!
**** To find Christian Adoptee Fellowship go to www.christianadoptions.com and on the left index scroll down to "Protestant" in the denominations list. A list of a few forums will come up and Click on Christian Adoptee Fellowship

Jody Moreen,adoptee
Adoptees Cafe Devotions
Adopteescafe.blogspot.com
Adoptee Phone Mentor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Jody M Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
Hi- This forum now can be found on Adoption.com and click on to "Forums" Then look under Faith Based Forums for
"Christian Adoptee Fellowship" Hope you will join us!
Jody

Jody Moreen,adoptee
Adoptees Cafe Devotions
Adopteescafe.blogspot.com
Adoptee Phone Mentor

Moderated by  Lynne - ChristianLiving 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.