Hello & welcome to the New Age Forum.

I aim to provide a safe and friendly place for people to express themselves, comment, ask questions & exchange ideas around New Age topics. Visitors from all walks of life, beliefs and faith backgrounds are welcome.

To enable this forum to maintain a peaceful & supportive tone I ask the following:

-Visitors respect the belief systems of others, even if they do not personally agree with them.
-Visitors do not try to force their own beliefs onto others.
-Posts are always respectful in tone
-Visitors do not publish essays, either their own or A N Other's. You may post a link to a longer text if you wish to make a reference.
-Visitors make genuine posts, not commercials. Commercial sites can be linked to as part of your forum signature.

If I decide that a post does not abide by this code I will delete it, or lock down the thread. If I ask a forum member to change their behaviour I expect co-operation as the Moderator. Failure to do so will result in being asked to leave. This is thankfully a very rare occurence!

Thank you in anticipation for complying with the rules of my forum. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Last edited by Lauren_D'Silva; 12/29/10 04:39 PM.