logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#233762 02/23/06 11:09 PM
W
OP Offline
W
I am so sorry to hear about every ones losses. It is very hard to go through. I am 34(next week) and have not had a successful pregnancy. I have had 2 losses, one at 7 weeks in 2001 and 1 at 13 weeks this past january. The month of january was rough. December 13th I saw my baby on u/s and all looked well. jan 12th my OB could not hear a heartbeat. U/S the next day revealed no heartbeat and a 10 week old fetus. 2 Days later a D and C, a week and a half of bleeding and getting heavier. Another u/s and my uterus never contracted, pooling blood. 2 Days later a second d and c and a week of bleeding. Now 5? weeks later and no period. Genetic testing has not come back yet. i need my Gallbladder out (sudden issues with that!) and we really want to start our family but i am afraid to go through this again! I guess I just need some support from people that have been there. So Sorry for the long post. First timer.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
#233763 03/18/06 01:43 AM
C
C
I went through basically the very same thing. I have had two losses, one at 6 weeks in March '05, and the last one in Oct '05 at 13 weeks. I had a D/C at the doctor's request, but bled every day for a little over two months w/ the doctor saying it was normal but rare. I am just this month getting back to a regular period and trying to decide if we are ready to try again. For some reason, I thought that by now, it would be easier. That I would be able to talk about the last miscarriage without crying. That I would be ready and willing to move on. But, it's tough. I guess in a way it is fear. With the first miscarriage it was so early in the pregnancy that I was ready to try again quickly. The second one, I just was not expecting. I saw my child on an u/s, heart beating, healthy. But at 13 weeks, she was gone. It scares me that it could happen again. The truth is, however that I have to let go of that fear and trust. If I really feel as though we are to have another child, then all I can do is try again. I will be praying for you.

#233764 04/24/06 10:30 AM
Amoeba
Amoeba
hi i too have lost two babys one in april05 and one in nov 05 it is very hard to try again but its even harder not being a mum when you want it so much i have found a website called fertility friend extremley helpful they have circles of women with similar problems who suport each other and who are all going through the same things.
i am charting my temps every morning which helps lots as i can see what my body is doing and when i get pregnant again i can tell if anything is going wrong.
i hope this will be of some use to you both

god bless
alicat

Moderated by  Christine - Miscarriage 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.