logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
K
OP Offline
K
when i was 16 i had a miscarriage. im now almost 21 and past month have had all symptoms of being pregnant. i have taken epts and they have come out negative and also had a blood test done(im not sure if i did all this too early though..i havent told my mom only a few coworkers,so i dont know much about it). but i recently started bleeding.it is very dark brown/red and heavy.it was just like when i miscarried,but no tissues have come out yet. my breasts are still very tender and i have had horrendous cramps like never before.im also having lots of nausea,diarhhea, migraines, and dizziness. im not sure if i should goto the docter or what. i dont want to freak out my mom if its nothing. my ex already thinks im no longer pregnant(after blood test), but i did do all the tests 2-3weeks before missed period. i've never had period bleeding like this or cramps.i have this odd feeling in my stomach that i havent experienced either. any feedback would be great,thanks!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
K
OP Offline
K
im also having a high temp...its been mostly 102 but sometimes drops to 100 or goes to 103.lots of soreness in ab and lower back.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
If you have fever, there is an infection setting in. For that alone, I would seek medical attn. also for peace of mind. Don't wait so long that it is worse, and probably end up more $. Get medical attention.....Please let us know how you are...

Ebook: Getting Started in Genealogy

Tina Sansone
Ebook Manager
GENEALOGY Editor
K
OP Offline
K
i went to dr and ultrasound and tests done...nothing in uterus,but because of all symptoms and fact i hadnt had a period since dec, they said it was possible that i had had a miscarriage. still have a high fever.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hope you feel better soon... Take care of yourself...
Tina

Ebook: Getting Started in Genealogy

Tina Sansone
Ebook Manager
GENEALOGY Editor

Moderated by  Christine - Miscarriage 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.