logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#229161 01/27/06 03:31 PM
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Okay, so we all are making resolutions this year. Even if it's just to say I resolve not to make any resolutions this year.

So let's just say you are making resolutions. If you were, what resolutions would you make to improve your etiquette?

Table manners?? Thank you Cards?? Let us know what you're thinking.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
BTW, if you need any suggestions on what etiquette changes you can make this year, just take a look at this article:

http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art39917.asp

BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Okay, I need to resolve not to make friends with my girlfriends' husbands. It seems to cause me a lot of grief.

Shark
Shark
I don't believe in resolutions...I see to many people getting disappointed with themselves when they don't keep them...Why sit there and make a list? Just do what you say you will do and that's it...

ok, Jilly your post sounded interesting....so what happens when you makes friends with your girlfriends' husbands? We want details...lol

franny

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
I have always gotten along well with guy friends (I used to be a wilderness guide, so it's a habit)...and women don't like it. My mother says it's a territorial thing. I have lost a few friends over this, actually. I just don't have the patience for that kind of drama and grief, so I will now do whatever it takes to avoid it.

Shark
Shark
Jilly, I think your mother is right about that...
It's funny, but sometimes women get jealous and it's for no reason...if you're talking to a man or just saying hello it doesn't mean you're in love with that man...and the man shouldn't think that either, but that's another story...lol

It sounds like an insecurity on the women's part...

Now back to the topic...hmmm, well I think some people should learn to cover their mouth when they are coughing, sneezing or even yawning...I commute on the train and I see this everyday...I wish it was proper etiquette for me to say something (I'm very tempted) and I find it rude, but I think it's in their upbringing...

franny

Moderated by  Decorum-Is-Key Lisa 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.