Poet, painter, Writer and Artist Lord Mark M. Fullick Publishes New Novel Titled, The Bible Two

Mark Fullick aims to satisfy the hungry reader with his new science fiction novel, The Bible Two. Mark describes his work as, ��a sort of, Indiana Jones meets Lara Croft in space, alternative reality adventure.� The Bible Two is something London born poet, Wiltshire artist, and confused writer, Lord Mark M. Fullick created, while trying to �knit fog with lolly sticks� in the hope of creating artwork to enter for the Turner Prize for artists and art.

Swindon, Wiltshire, UK (PRWEB) December 24, 2005 -- Mark Fullick aims to satisfy the hungry reader with his new science fiction novel, The Bible Two. Mark describes his work as, ��a sort of, Indiana Jones meets Lara Croft in space, alternative reality adventure.� The Bible Two is something London born poet, Wiltshire artist, and confused writer, Lord Mark M. Fullick created, while trying to �knit fog with lolly sticks� in the hope of creating artwork to enter for the Turner Prize for artists and art.

Mark Fullick goes on to say that, The Bible Two was a sort of self-exorcism, since he poured five years of collected thoughts, along with a lot of �made-up stuff� into his novel. �Late night radio has a lot to answer for,� he says with a smile. In The Bible Two, you will find that an underground atomic bomb test has knocked the planet askew on its axis, thereby sending it slowly towards the sun. This leads to global warming that the Government hides under a blanket of false excuses, meanwhile drugging the public water supply to stop any questions. You will also meet such characters as Mary, the first single mum Pope, and her daughter, The Warrior Princess, Issue. Bow Gallion, our hero, space archeologist and water smuggler, and Claire, his best friend and shower buddy, just to name a very few. All in all, The Bible Two is a real ride on a broken rollercoaster through a strange new world of fantastic characters and amazing wardrobes.

Mark Fullick is proud to announce the publication of The Bible Two, while thanking the independent publishing, print-on-demand, and self-publishing company, Lulu, founded in the USA for making this possible. Mark is also in talks for a UK publishing deal with GB Publishing.

Link to Publication: http://www.Lulu.com/content/171770

About Author
After 15 years of service, and then taking a voluntary redundancy from the Royal Mail, Mark Fullick is presently driving a truck for B&Q. In addition, he holds a Westminster College Oxford Certificate in Counseling. He specializes in work place Harassment Counseling, and practiced this for 5 years before he left the Royal Mail. His many past accomplishments and adventures also include being a cast member and writer for a London amateur dramatics society before moving on to join some great Eighty�s bands, singing for some and drumming for others. Now, a published poet, and a featured painter, he is pleased to add published author to this list with the launch of The Bible Two. �Among other things, I have lived in caves, flown in a micro-light aircraft; hot air ballooned, climbed Snowden, raced in a Ferrari, cycled to Southend, parascended, and yachted on the Great Lakes while in Chicago MI., USA. I know that I am a happy and fortunate person to be living l! ife according to my goal of packing every minute with possibilities and adventure. I also believe the reader will find my book to reflect the spirit of this aspiration,� he concludes.

Wine Host, Italian Food, Library Sciences Host