What about turning your hobby into your job? I have always loved to organize things and when my kids were little, I wanted to stay home but needed more money. Sound familiar? The short story: My sis suggested that I start a home organizing business which I did! I organized part time for several years and eventually built a do-it-yourself home organizing Web site. Now I earn money enough money from my site so I don't do a lot of hands on organizing anymore.

Anyone can build a Web site these days. BUT...if you provide a lot of quality content like is offered here on Bella Online, you will start to get a lot of visitors who will begin to consider you as the authority of whatever your topic is. The audience you get is a lot bigger than your own community ;-) Once they bookmark your site and start coming back, eventually they may contact you for your service or purchase a product you recommend. It takes some time to build but a lot of my friends have started building an income earning site based on things like playing the flute, favorite puppy names and healthy recipes.
They are making enough to allow them to stay home.

I recently co-wrote a guide for work at home moms (no charge download) on how to get started building an income earning Web site based on what you know and love. You can find it on on my other siteBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Last edited by HomeOrganizeIt; 05/30/07 03:15 PM.

All the best,
Erin
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!