#222620 11/27/05 12:00 PM
L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
L
I've put together a list of some of the best New Age gift books and cards I've seen this year. http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art37844.asp

Do you have books or packs you'd like to recommend?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
L
Oooh I've found a lovely new book on crystals that would have made my top ten if I'd had it earlier. Rock and Gem by RL Bonewitz. You can read my review of it here:
http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art38031.asp

M
M
My parents just gave me a wonderful book for my birthday and I think it would make a great holiday gift for someone like me that's just starting to explore all this new consciousness stuff. The book is called "The New Perspective, Ten Tools for Self Transformation".
I'm not sure how to explain it, but this book just makes sense in so many ways. It's written by a Northern California couple. The woman is a psychotherapist and the man is a radio journalist who I think used to listen to on all news radio in San Francisco. the ideas are really well grounded and seem to have some scientific background. I read the book just about a month ago now, and I can't get over the changes in my life.
One of the ten tools is something about those things you resist tend to persist... and oh boy has that been true for me. I started looking at those things that just don't seem to go away and asking myself what am I resisting.
It's amazing what comes up when you do just that.

My parents ordered the book off of Amazon, although I see here on the back that you can order it directly from Trafford.com the publisher. I've seen it in our local "Dolphin Dreams" New Age bookstore, but I'm not sure that it's everywhere.

So far I have not heard a lot about the book or the authors. But I'm sure I will soon. It's only a matter of time before everyone is talking about this book.

That's my view.

L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
L
Welcome to the forum & thanks for talking about this book. It's great when a book really has such a positive effect on our lives. Partly it's down to the writers & partly it's down to you reading it at just the time when you were ready to make changes. Well done!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.