Hello,

I am working in a MNC which is specialized in localization. This company is a world leader in localization industries.

My job is to clean the files of different language in Framemaker after the translation done in Trados.

The details of my work profile is given as follows.

My work is to clean the translated files of the client. The final deliverable involves generating a book with TOC, Index & PDF for both Print version & Web version (in book assignments).
As per the process steps, the Request For Work (RFW) given by the client, containing detail instructions about the project, linguistic instructions, deadline date & the number of hours assigned is perused meticulously by me, before initiating the formatting task.
Thereafter, I prepare an exhaustive checklist that contains detail instruction of formatting the document & instructions for final deliverables. This is one of the important instrument of QA of the Project.
I then do QA on every file before finalizing, to ensure the highest possible quality & generate the Query Sheet (queries regarding the file, translations, linguistic issues etc.) & forward the same to the client for any amendment if needed.
Certain assignments come in image format like gif/jpeg, which are to be localized. I do the localization by using Photoshop & Illustrator before scheduling it to DTPs.
I have thus acquired the ability to produce readable, clear and attractive publication masters within the budgeted time. These masters are later printed by traditional methods or are converted into electronic formats.
I have aptitude for working in a team environment & posses good project management capability. Achieving the expected quality requirement & getting the job done on time is my passion.

key softwares I used for this are Adobe Framemaker 6 & 7,
Quark Xpress 4 (familiar with 5),MS Office (Word, PowerPoint),Adobe Photoshop 7 ,Adobe Indesign.

I want to start this kind of part time online job at home. Can anybody guide me or give me the details. I know there are so many site of part-time job but they are having so many lengthy procedure. I need ur expertise advice.

Thanks,
njk