Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#215427 10/12/05 11:50 AM
T
tanuki Offline OP
OP Offline
T
I have no idea whether I have a miscarriage or a late period.

First, I missed my period this month which never happened to me before. If I was pregnant, I would have been about 7 weeks along but I don't know if I was pregnant during that time. About 4 days ago, I started bleeding and cramping a lot, more than my usual periods and with a lot of dark red stuff and I am still bleeding although it has subsided. Do I have a miscarriage or a late period?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
#215428 10/12/05 06:57 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
It could have been either one, so try not to worry about it.
As long as the bleeding is letting off (like you say it has), then everything is fine.

If you are still bleeding heavily, passing large clots, running a fever of 101 or more, painful cramping in abdomen or lower back, foul smelling or greenish colored discharge from [censored]; then I WOULD reccomend you going to see you GYN, because there could still be soome tissue hanging around up in there that is getting infected.

But as long as you have none of those signs, then just treat it like a period, wait a month to see how your scedule adjusts itself, and go back to "normal" life.

If you were hoping for a pregnancy, don't be discouraged, there is no way to tell a miscarriage from a delayed period. If you were NOT wanting a pregnancy, then just be relieved.

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor

Moderated by  Christine - Miscarriage 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.