Hello - I am new at posting on this site but am thankful I am able to bring up this subject.... I want to requests prayers for ALL that have been affected by the tragedies of Hurricane Katrina & Rita.

There are so very many people displaced, young & old, white & black, able bodied & disabled. They need our help.... so many are contibuting the best they know how. This is such an unfathomable catastrophe --- not only one devastating hurricane but two. It is unreal to see and hear what has happened and the things continuing to happen.

SO many people are still displaced, the ones fortunate enough to be put in shelters in other cities and starting over, they need our prayers to resume their lives and grieve who and what they lost. This whole time since these hurricanes came, I put myself in their shoes, and I cannot imagine where I would be! Physically and Mentally, Spiritually too. I just cannot imagine.....

yet these people have to keep on keeping on.... they will continue to struggle for a long time to come. I want to offer up prayers daily for our brothers and sisters, mothers and fathers, and babies so precious.

Bless you all.

diddysg

B-E-Z