Hi, I've heard great things online about a cleaner which works wonders for stains on clothing, called Fantastik All Purpose Cleaner. But there are a handful of cleaners all called that exact same thing. One of them is priced at $40 a bottle. I don't know which one everyone's referring to...here's a link of the different ones I've found: http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=fant...amp;oi=froogler

And here's a sample of what i've seen:
---
Try Fantastik All Purpose Cleaner for laundry stain removal. It was suggested to me by the lady who runs a local resale shop, where I buy most of my clothes. I have found that it removes most stains without leaving the greasy spot that alot of the stain remover products leave on fabric. If the stain is especially stubborn, I will saturate it, roll up the garment and let it set overnight, spray it again the next day and roll up and leave another night, then wash as directed. It usually works. In fact, I was able to save a favorite shirt (white) that had been almost totally blood soaked, by doing this procedure, for about 5 days in a row. To make the story even more amazing, the shirt had been thrown in a hot water wash and dried in the dryer (which set the stain) before I sprayed the Fantastik on it.
Pam M.
----
So, does anyone know?...

thanks so much if you know,
liz