Print Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WHOEVER REMEMBERED BELLE AND SHAWN MAKING LOVE IN THE BARN, I AM GLAD YOU BROUGHT THAT UP. I HAD FORGOTTEN THAT, AND OF COURSE PHILLIP HASN'T BEEN BACK LONG ENOUGH FOR HIM TO BE THE FATHER. AS FOR SHAWN AND MIMI, JUST LET THEM BE FRIENDS, AND HER AND BELLE BE FRIENDS AGAIN. MAYBE HER AND PHILLIP COULD HOOK UP, OR MAYBE REX WILL FORGIVE HER AND COME BACK,,,,

Sponsored Post Advertisement
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i think the baby is shawns because iwould only make since plus it wouldnt be much of a story line if they got rid of the love triange or square now so to speak between those four lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I honestly think it's Shawn baby because Belle and Shawn made love in the barn during that snow storm. They were on there way to Jan's house because Mimi had found ot the truth of what jan did to Shawn.

I want Shawn and Belle back together soon!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe that it is Shawn's baby. They made love in the barn while on the way to Jan's house. So there is definately a chance that Shawn fathered belle's baby.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think it's Phillip's baby. The baby came a month early and you never know how much time has actually gone by between episodes. The baby's Phillips to create more drama in the long run between Belle and Shawn.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's Shawn's because Belle and Shawn belongs together Phillip just don't like right with Belle, Belle and Shawn is another Bo and Hope.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The baby should be Shawn's it adds more drama between Belle and Philip, Belle and Mimi and Philip and Shawn. Besides that whole barn memory (or not memory) can't be left up in the air it has to come back somehow. Truth's always come out and the truth is Belle is still in love with Shawn it would be great to watch Phil's reaction (being a Marine and all) when the big blowout occurs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I REALLY HOPE THAT THE BABY IS SHAWN'S AND THAT THEY FIND THAT OUT SOON BY CLAIRE GETTING SICK AND NEEDING A BLOOD INFUSION AND SHAWN VOLUNTEERING TO SUPPLY BLOOD AND THAT CLAIRE IS A PERFECT MATCH TO SHAWN'S RARE BLOOD TYPE. I HONESTLY DON'T LIKE THAT THERE STARTING TO PUT MIMI AND SHAWN TOGETHER AND TRYING TO GET THEM TO BE A COUPLE. I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SEE SHAWN & BELLE BACK TOGETHER MARRIED WITH OTHER KIDS. SHAWN AND BELLE REMIND ME OF BO AND HOPE IN THEIR YOUNGER YEARS ON THE SHOW AND ETC. I HONESTLY THINK THAT MIMI AND PHILIP SHOULD GET TOGETHER INSTEAD.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think Bell will find out it's Shawns baby secretly on accident with some regular lab work down on the baby by his Dr. and she will keep it a secret until , One day Shawn will ask Mimi to marry him and Bell will spill the beans uncontrolablely like , [What you cann't the baby needs you]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a response to your saying that Belle and Shawn never had sex. YES THEY DID. It was over the winter when Belle and Shawn got into the car accident and they were in that barn that caught on fire. They had sex alright! But the months do not add up to be Shawns. But of course, this is a Soap Opera. They will find out that after Philips accident when he lost his leg, he is sterile. So there is no way that the baby can be Philips, thank God, because Belle does belong with Shawn.

Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review - Adobe Animate Essential Training
by Digital Art and Animation - 05/12/24 05:15 PM
Learn EVERYTHING about Creating Repeat Patterns
by Digital Art and Animation - 05/12/24 05:04 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/11/24 04:36 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/09/24 08:32 AM
Sewing Sheer Fabrics
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/08/24 01:27 PM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.