My name is Kelly and I am a mum of 3 from Aberdeen. I have been working hard for the past 7 years developing my babies safety hat to cushion the heads of little ones learning to walk, and I would be grateful for your feedback on my invention. I am NOT trying to SELL (although, it is available), so please don't remove my post. I have just launched my website for the Thudguard infant safety hat - www.thudguard.com - and I would be grateful if you would give me your honest thoughts on the safety hat, on the website and, in general, if you think it is a good idea. Negative comments are welcome too as I have to learn.

New things in the UK don't often get a good reception and I am a bit scared so before I go outside of Scotland with my invention, I would be grateful if you would be my sounding board for parent research on Thudguard. I submitted my patent application in 1998 and it was granted in 2001. It has taken this long to get to market because of British Standard Testing, which I am pleased to say, has passed and is certified and makes it the only product of its kind that complies to Trading Standards.

This means a lot to me. Thank you.