Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
rtemis, xmeecosmic, MrsBunny, mucarito, mryannlgn
57113 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57113 Members
417 Forums
112812 Topics
798427 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 921
Beetlemess 535
Nancy Roussy 219
Karm - SW USA Editor 162
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 155
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 149
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 90
Mystic - Romance Movies 87
Dianne W - Editor 87
Tracy - Philosophy 83
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 ... 18 19 >
Topic Options
#210705 - 09/17/05 03:31 PM Tinkerbell - Love of a flying grey parrot in Taiwa
shanlung Offline
Shark

Tinkerbell - Love of a flying grey parrot in Taiwan

First take a look at these collection of photographs.

[image]BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.

http://www.geocities.com/shanlung9/

Add Tinkerbell - Love of a flying grey parrot in Taiwa to Twitter Add Tinkerbell - Love of a flying grey parrot in Taiwa to Facebook Add Tinkerbell - Love of a flying grey parrot in Taiwa to MySpace Add Tinkerbell - Love of a flying grey parrot in Taiwa to Del.icio.us Digg Tinkerbell - Love of a flying grey parrot in Taiwa Add Tinkerbell - Love of a flying grey parrot in Taiwa to Yahoo My Web Add Tinkerbell - Love of a flying grey parrot in Taiwa to Google Bookmarks Add Tinkerbell - Love of a flying grey parrot in Taiwa to Stumbleupon Add Tinkerbell - Love of a flying grey parrot in Taiwa to Reddit
#210706 - 09/18/05 01:01 AM Re: Tinkerbell - Love of a flying grey parrot in Taiwa
Red-Raven Offline
Jellyfish

Loc: Central Oklahoma
How neat!!!!!!!!

Add Re: Tinkerbell - Love of a flying grey parrot in Taiwa to Twitter Add Re: Tinkerbell - Love of a flying grey parrot in Taiwa to Facebook Add Re: Tinkerbell - Love of a flying grey parrot in Taiwa to MySpace Add Re: Tinkerbell - Love of a flying grey parrot in Taiwa to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Tinkerbell - Love of a flying grey parrot in Taiwa Add Re: Tinkerbell - Love of a flying grey parrot in Taiwa to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Tinkerbell - Love of a flying grey parrot in Taiwa to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Tinkerbell - Love of a flying grey parrot in Taiwa to Stumbleupon Add Re: Tinkerbell - Love of a flying grey parrot in Taiwa to Reddit
#210707 - 10/15/05 05:17 PM Re: Tinkerbell - Love of a flying grey parrot in Taiwa
shanlung Offline
Shark

Janet
:-)

Meet YingShiong the shama

I now have a shama called YingShiong
[url=BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.

Add Re: Tinkerbell - Love of a flying grey parrot in Taiwa to Twitter Add Re: Tinkerbell - Love of a flying grey parrot in Taiwa to Facebook Add Re: Tinkerbell - Love of a flying grey parrot in Taiwa to MySpace Add Re: Tinkerbell - Love of a flying grey parrot in Taiwa to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Tinkerbell - Love of a flying grey parrot in Taiwa Add Re: Tinkerbell - Love of a flying grey parrot in Taiwa to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Tinkerbell - Love of a flying grey parrot in Taiwa to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Tinkerbell - Love of a flying grey parrot in Taiwa to Stumbleupon Add Re: Tinkerbell - Love of a flying grey parrot in Taiwa to Reddit
#210708 - 11/16/05 11:28 AM Re: Tinkerbell - Love of a flying grey parrot in Taiwa
shanlung Offline
Shark

[image]BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.

#210709 - 12/04/05 10:28 AM Re: Tinkerbell - Love of a flying grey parrot in Taiwa
shanlung Offline
Shark

A rescue that I am involved in

At about 11 am 2 Dec 2005, I received a call from my
friend CM. He was excited and explained to me he
caught a very colorful bird walking around and unable
to fly. We met up around noon to take over that bird.
I was surprised that the bird was as colourful as he
said and not exaggerated at all.

I bought a small cage on my way back to keep that
bird safe while I try to bring him back to recovery. I
placed in water and YS mash. I dared not keep that
bird with Yingshiong and decided to quarantine it.

[url=BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.

#210710 - 12/06/05 02:27 AM Re: Tinkerbell - Love of a flying grey parrot in Taiwa
Red-Raven Offline
Jellyfish

Loc: Central Oklahoma
What a wonderful gesture to rescue the beautiful pitta. Now I have to go research this bird and learn more about him.

#210711 - 12/14/05 02:44 AM Re: Tinkerbell - Love of a flying grey parrot in Taiwa
shanlung Offline
Shark

Red Raven,

My best was not good enough for that pitta.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You have seen that two months ago, I knew nothing about shama birds other than shama is the most shy and most timid of aviary bird and had never kept shama in my life.

Yingshiong is an old shama as well, not a young bird with the best chances of being tamed or trained or to bond with.

I believe all that you need is the understanding and the respect for your birds and creatures to do what I have done or to do even more than what I have done.

I chose not to be the Master but as an equal with my bird, whether the bird is Tinkerbell or YingShiong.

You decide if I gained, or if I lost in the exchange.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

"Yingshiong first graduation photographs"

#210712 - 12/23/05 05:27 AM Re: Tinkerbell - Love of a flying grey parrot in Taiwa
shanlung Offline
Shark

#210713 - 01/10/06 04:07 AM Re: Tinkerbell - Love of a flying grey parrot in Taiwa
shanlung Offline
Shark

New photos of YS hovering

#210714 - 01/30/06 05:36 AM Re: Tinkerbell - Love of a flying grey parrot in Taiwa
shanlung Offline
Shark

Shama Yingshiong songs

I managed to do some short recordings of Yingshiong
singing.

The writeup is in here.

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 ... 18 19 >

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Everyday is a New Day
by Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor
Exercise
3 seconds ago
Einstein's Eclipse *new*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
3 minutes 49 seconds ago
Published in devotional
by Lynne - ChristianLiving
Christian Living
38 minutes 13 seconds ago
Yoga Wisdom for the week 8-24-2014
by Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor
Yoga
Today at 03:48 PM
Working on Book Covers
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Fiction Writing
Today at 02:31 PM
Planning to schedule monthly online meetings...
by Angeles F. - Spanish language Host
Spanish Language
Today at 01:45 PM
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Today at 01:30 PM
Ferguson Keeps Race Relations in theSpotlight
by Yvonnie-Inspired
African-American Culture
Today at 01:21 PM
What do you Have for Breakfast?
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Low Carb
Today at 11:59 AM
Comets
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 11:43 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Mona - Astronomy), 130 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.