logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#210493 09/15/05 11:25 PM
1tofree Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi!I'm a university student from China. And I'm doing an research for my presentation of the Culture course. Would you (female only) please tell me what's your attitude or ways in dealing with dating . And what's your opinion on the concept of family? How to share the responsibility? Such as the finance,kids,housework etc. All of your reply will help me to understand more about your culture. Expecting for your reply. Thank you!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
#210494 09/16/05 11:31 AM
Shark
Shark
I'm 23 years old and I was dating a 37 years old guy nice handsome and good at everything he did. He was already retired and looking to settel down. Thats what he told me we talked for about 3 months then we decided on lets do the title thing (boyfriend girlfriend). We got into this big blow out about him lying to me. He was at a party the night before and he called me at 455 in the morning talking he wants to come over. I told him no because he was drunk. Then I called his cell phone his brother picked up and I talked to him for a bit. I called my bf house over and over then he picks up. I asked where have he been and wheres his cell phone at? he told me that he threw it out the window on the highway because he wasnt getting any service last night. I told him he called this morning drunk and I just got done talking to his brother too. I told him I maybe young but I am not stupid. Then we stop seeing each other for a week. Later he asked me out for some drinks and I went for it. Later that night he had a party at his house and I was the guess of honor, he was missing for sometime. I looked everywhere then I knocked on his bedroom door no answer so I broke it in and there he was doing some other chick at his party making me the biggest joke guess of all. And I thought older would mature these days.

Why is it so hard to tell the truth but yet so easy to lie - email
#210495 09/16/05 12:30 PM
Shark
Shark
Now I'm getting married to a 34 year old man and he is a sweet heart. I love him I couldnt ask for any thing more. He runs his own company from our home. He is always in work mode. He is willing to take care what he have to do. He works and I clean house, walk 3 blocks to the laundry mat and carry a wagon of 4 loads clothes down and back up 4 flights of stairs, I cook, balance the check book (money is always running in and out of the bank), balance the work book, tax book, I even work with him I'm also his assistant. I know he is busy working with 10 different companies and more then 5 different web designers. It looks like I do more then he does but we have almost the same amount of task when sit down and think about it. He does help with cooking once in a while and he does do dishes (not that great of a job but he does help in some way. I just hate doing the same thing over and over again. I have to say its kinda an even exchange. Its so hard for us we dont even have that much time for each other even thou we are in the same room together. We always talk about having kids but that is the last thing on his mind. He told me that running a business at home is his dream and having screaming kids in the back ground will kind of ruins it. I told him well the people you work with are just going to learn how to respect the fact that these are your kids and they are people too. Till one day I was on the phone with a web designer that had screaming boys in the back ground fighting and just going at it. It kinda made me wanna hang up. So right then I understood. But I told my fiance that the one mind man road will not work with me if I have to take care of the kids all by myself. When I ask for something its basiclly done after I say it.

#210496 09/17/05 01:56 AM
1tofree Offline OP
OP Offline
Dear Cookie Monsta,
Thanks for your reply. U are the first one to reply to my Question and makes me not feel disappointed. And it also helps me to understand more about the love attitude about American. Thank you!

Last edited by 1tofree; 09/17/05 11:07 PM.
#210497 09/17/05 01:58 AM
1tofree Offline OP
OP Offline
Expecting more replies !

#210498 09/18/05 08:36 PM
Shark
Shark
No problem anytime.

Moderated by  Kate Relationships Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.