logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
OP Offline
Hi All,

Just getting some ideas on peoples prefferences.
What do you preffer to get as gift ?
Ring (diamonds, color or both ?)
Earrings
Necklace
Bracelet

and if were buying it yourself what out of the above would you most likely get sooner ? what's your favorite color(white yellow Gold)? Stone color ?

Thank You All,
uptowngold.com

Last edited by UptownGold; 05/25/06 08:15 AM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Amoeba
Amoeba
I love jewelry of just about any type.

I wear a lot of silver and white gold. My favorite stone is my birthstone, opal, although its not the only stone I like.

Probably my dream piece would be a custom piece, black opal, set in white gold... Something flowy and abstract, pendant, ring and earrings, maybe a cuff bracelet, too. I tend to avoid "classic" jewelry looks, and really prefer something custom and unique. I have a great jeweler who knows what I like and has really come through for me more than once. I'm saving up to commission a set like I've described. Someday, maybe. *grins*

[color:"Red"]
You tell me that I sin.
You say I'm bound for hell.
So once your judgment condemns you
I SHALL SEE YOU THERE.
Parakeet
Parakeet
I have white gold and yellow gold and platninum BUT I usually wear sterling. I am an earring freak and I cannot wear anything that is NOT sterling or Gold(w/o nickel) as my ears will take issue with such an oversight on my part and make me suffer. I have lots of colored stones. Sapphire is my birth stone and I have several pairs of earrings...but garnets, peridot, moonstones, lapis... actually I pick my stones based on how I "feel" about them..if you follow? Different day different feeling....a lot of my stuff is old but then so am I....

If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to.
Dorothy Parker
L
L
I never leave the house without a necklace. It accentuates my collarbone. I prefer silver rather than gold jewelries.

I buy very expensive jewelery.

I just bought this yesterday.
A 14,8 carat mystic topaz...

[image]BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.

Last edited by Crystallize; 10/24/05 10:19 PM.
S
S
I prefer classic and expensive jewelry, European in generally. In this line the jewelry from Monaco is very interesting and so gentle. Sometimes ago I found a very nice site about hi range jewelry. Look at www.vicla.com .

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
I like earrings best. I like having sparkly peaking out from my hair (I have alot of hair) or dangling when I wear my hair up.

I think rings are a very intimate gift. (I guess because I always associate them w/ marriage & engagement). I would only expect my husband to give me one.

I don't wear many necklaces because I tend to break out in hives, but I have a cameo my MIL passed down to me on our wedding day that I love. I wear it on special occasions.

I don't wear bracelets at all, because I play the piano, & the dangling gets in the way.

Brooches are fun! You can be serious or silly with them.

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
J
J
I like European jewelry, too. Have you looked at Pandora Jewelry? It's really very nice -- designed in Denmark, I think.

Last edited by jewel; 10/28/05 10:19 PM.
G
G
I prefer rings as gifts, and I usually buy myself earrings. I prefer white gold/platimum/silver and blue-colored stones.

I like necklace .all kinds of necklace,silver,rhinestone,pearl,gold...:-)

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.