logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
V
OP Offline
V
Im going into highschool , and i've already fried my hair. I dont know what I was thinking. I was going through that " I want to be perfect" stage. I bleached my hair way more than 4 times, everytime my roots would show, I would re-bleach it. This past year I realized that I didnt want to put up with the constant controversy of dying it. So I went to a proffesional to get it dyed brown. My hair ws never poofy like this. Ever since I bleached my hair Its been untamable. I've tried absolutly everything. Every product,every tip. I've gotten my hair trimmed so the ends arent split. And I was going to let my hair grow out. But it dosent matter what I do...it get like a lion's mane,I mine as well be called SYMBA, its unstoppable. I have tried......everything...and I dont know how much longer I can handle this..its insane. Please is there anyone that can help me?? - Brittni....im just now going into highschool...and my hair looks like a lion...I dont want to go through anymore pain inside ..please

Brittni:)
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
Hi Brittni,
The only thing you can do it use lots of good quality moisturizer on your hair. And smoothing products - such as Nioxin or Matrix Smoothing System.

About twice a week use a deep conditioner. Nioxin has some excellent new products for deep conditioning.

Then be patient. It will get better every week.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.