logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
OP Offline
B
I am working on putting an anthology together for new mothers, the book is called What I Wish I had known as a New Mother, and will contain stories and advice from 200 experienced mothers who share what they wish they had known or done differently or unusual experiences. In addition to having a new baby myself, I've already talked to over 130 women and am looking for more mothers to contribute. Participants will see their name at the front of the book under acknowledgements, and you can expect to see your story in print and help new mothers have an easier time during this major life event. When the book is published, 10% of the profits will go to children�s charities.

Years ago, people lived together in tribes and new mothers had a community of experienced mothers who shared their wisdom on the art of motherhood. Now, with extended families dispersed all over the country and modern lifestyles, women are lacking that sense of community and shared information when it comes to the surprises of motherhood.

I am interviewing mothers from 20 � 90, if you are interested in sharing your experience e-mail tracytodd@telus.net and I will send you a short questionnaire. There is a form for women with young children and form for women with older children.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Tracy Todd

tracytodd@telus.net
http://www.whatiwishihadknown.com/

Sponsored Post Advertisement
M
M
This is a wonderful idea!!!

Moderated by  Lisa - Moms, Traci - Moms 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.