logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
I will be traveling to Koszalin Poland in late September and would like to hire a translator for a number of social calls that I want to make there. Does anyone know how I might go about finding a translator? Thanks. Sandy

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
!. If you want to hire a tranlsator it'll be quite expensive - they may charge $100 a day.
2. There are a lot of people in Poland who speak English and I'm sure you will find somebody who can help you.
3. If you don't know anybody English-speaking there, try to find an English school - lots of students to practise the language.

BTW, are you travelling only to Koszalin?

S
OP Offline
S
We are going to be traveling all over Poland, and will be in Poznan Sept 29/30. Some of the trip is strictly tourist, some is meeting long lost relatives. Since this may be our only trip to Poland we want to see and do a lot. Any suggestions for Poznan...realizing we won't be there very long?

H
Amoeba
Amoeba
H
My husband and I have made several trips to Poland over the last couple of years. It has been our experience that language is not a problem. As Zooba states the younger people especially like to practice their English skills and are more than willing to help out. Take the time to learn how to say a few key phrases such as; good day, thank you and please and you should be fine. Any good pocket gude to the languge will have a good basic list of phrases to know. Have a great trip!

D
D
I know an English teacher in Kolobzreg (about 30km) from Koszalin. His English is good, I can carry on conversation with him quite easily. Let me know if you are still looking and I can see if he is interested and what his rates are for you.

Gecko
Gecko
Most polish people I have met speak AT LEAST a little bit of English and even Russian.

diamond engagement rings
*www.encoredt.com

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.