Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#196786 06/15/05 11:14 AM
J
jovi Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Hi I'm Jovi. I came across this forum & decided to give it a try to ease the pain a bit. I'm 28 years old. I recently got back w/my very first love & got pregnant. I went to my 8 week appt. and when they did the u/s; my ob couldn't find a heart beat & the baby was smaller than it should be. Wasn't developing correctly. I got sent to the hospital for more testing & they revealed the same exact thing as my ob. I was devastated. I was told about 1 1/2yrs. that I had PCOS & it would be hard to get pregnant. So I was pretty amazed when I found out I was pregnant. We both were. The next couple days following my appt. I had numerous talks w/my ob & he told me that I would need a D&C done. That the baby wasn't alive & if I waited I would eventually pass the baby. I was horrified. I didn't know what a D&C was really; first time I ever had anything done to me in a hospital. It was the scariest moment in my life. It's been a week since this has happened & I feel a terrible loss. My emotions have been up & down & I cry for anything. I think about everything that I've done to take care of myself better. I did everything the ob had told me. It was an exciting time in our lives & so quickly taken away. Some people expect me to get back to "normal", but I don't know what normal is anymore. Sometimes it feels as if I'm alone, but reading all these stories in here makes it better to know that I'm not alone. I still have the things in the hospital bag & I still have all my baby books out; I have a scrapbook that I started & now I'm working the nerve to put those things in a box. Well thats my story. I'm trying to take it day by day and learning how to cope w/the loss of my baby.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
#196787 06/15/05 08:38 PM
T
T
I'm sorry for your loss.
I'm going thru the same experience as you are. I had 12-week appointment yesterday and found out that my baby died 4 weeks ago. I could not believe that this can happen to me and my baby. I will have d&c tomorrow.
My doctor could not hear heart beat and baby was not moving on the ultrasound. Then I had big ultrasound that confirmed bad news. I did not believe that something is wrong with the baby until the very last test. I though that baby could be sleeping. Hope everything will be better from now on for you, me and all other woman.

#196788 06/15/05 09:36 PM
J
jovi Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Thank you for your thoughts. I also am sorry. I know how hard it is. I thought the same thing also. I've been told that things happen for a reason & that GOD knows what he's doing. I know that hearing those words right now are just that words. Good luck tanyusha

Moderated by  Christine - Miscarriage 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.