This sounds like an interesting experiment and I'm passing on the e-mail I received:

Hello,

I am a student at the institute for sports and sports science at the University of Heidelberg, Germany.

At the moment I am doing an scientific internship which deals with Lucid Dreaming.

We are carrying out an online experiment to test if motor skills can improve when they are trained in lucid dreams. In order to get significant results we are looking for as many participants as possible

Therefore it would be very helpful if I could advertise this experiment on Bella online.

You find a short introduction to our experiment in the appendix. For more information on the experiment please see our web page:

Lucid Dreaming

Information about the deadline (August 1, 2005), on how to carry out the experiment, how to fill in the online protocol sheet and how to send back the results can be found on our homepage.

The participants simply have to follow the instruction steps on the main page to finally get to the response form. To transfer the protocol sheet, the participants just have to click a send button at the bottom of the online form.

If you have any further questions please feel free to ask me.

Thank you very much for your help.

Yours sincerely

Sonja St�hle
sonjastaehle@gmx.net