logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#194338 06/01/05 10:44 PM
OP Offline
Just thought I would pass on this information to everyone about the late NSD celebration that one of the other message boards that I am on is doing. It should be alot of fun! Here's the info!

Join The Scrapbook Site for a day filled with challenges, games, fun & prizes on Thursday, June 2 from 9 am to 10 pm EST. Prizes are products from Making Memories, 7gypsies, Creating Keepsake, Scrapworks, and more. Stop by and check it out.

Here is a listing of some of day's activities:

- Grand Prize Drawing - stop by and enter your name into our grand prize drawing - one lucky winner will receive a $35 gift certificate to The Scrapbook Site store.
- Hourly Prize Giveaways - throughout the day we will be giving away prizes - it may just be to a random member currently on-line, sometimes the prize will go to the first person who answers a question correctly or the first person to find a l/o in the gallery matching a specific criteria....the more time you are on the boards, the more chances you will have to win.
- Scavenger Hunt - we will post a list of questions in the morning & you will have the day to find the answers - all the answers will be somewhere on the site. Everyone who answers all the questions correctly will be entered into a drawing for a prize.
- Mini-BINGO - we will be hosting a bingo game for the day. Bingo words will be announced on Wednesday & you will need to submit you words before noon EST on Thursday & then the game will begin!!!
- Lots of scrapbooking challenges & inspiration!!

PLUS, we are having a new members sign-up contest!! Every NEW member who signs up & has a minimum of 10 posts before the end of our celebration (June 2 at midnight EST) will be entered into a drawing for a $15 gift certificate to The Scrapbook Site store. It is a great time to join our message board!!

We want to share the fun at The Scrapbook Site with others, spread the word on our activities to family & friends. If you refer a friend & they win the $15 new member drawing, you will also receive a $15 gift certificate to the store as long as your friend introduces her/himself and lists you as the person who referred them to the site (before the drawing). The more people you invite to join in, the better chance of winning!!! Start spreading the word & make sure they introduce themselves & say you sent them over!!!!

Rachael

[imageBellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
#194339 06/01/05 10:46 PM
OP Offline
Oh was also going to mention that the BINGO game they play is soo much fun. They also play a slower paced game of it every month as well. The first person who gets BINGO and posts it on the thread first wins a cool prize!

Oh and if you want to mention that I sent you over when you introduce yourself my screen name is rkmcrowe2000 and my name is Rachael!

[imageBellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.

Moderated by  M McVaney - Scrapbooking 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.