logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Is there a better board for this type of post? Sorry if I didn't find it...

I was wondering what everyone has seen lately. I finally got a chance to see The Interpreter and Star Wars Episode III. I enjoyed both but wasn't in love with them. However, the graphics and fight scenes in Star Wars were pretty amazing.

I also liked the music and African theme to The Interpreter.

I ♥ www.luxeluthor.com
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
I just saw Mr/Mrs. Smith this weekend. It was a fun movie. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt looked great! Has anyone else seen this yet?

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I too recently saw Mr. & Mrs. Smith. What a fun action/adventure movie. Much better than I thought it would be. I enjoyed it, my sons enjoyed it.

Wine Host, Italian Food, Library Sciences Host
A
A
I saw War of the Worlds, and it was pretty good. There was a ton of action in it.

S
S
I'm actually headed to see War of the Worlds. But what I can't wait to see is King Kong in December. Call it blind loyalty but I just cannot wait to see if Peter Jackson is able to pull off another amazing feat.

After his amazing finale with ROTK it will be interesting to say the least, to see if it was the material or the passion of the director and crew that created the magic in LOTR trilogy. Peter, it is said has want to make Kong since he first considered himself a director. I have seen an early model of his version of Kong fighting with the T rex, it was made by a then fledgling and Unknown WETA Workshop, and let me tell you that Weta never does anything half way and if the sfx they produce continue to mature as they did throughout LOTR production then KK should be truly amazing. Imagine how you felt the first time you saw Jurasic Park..The dinosaurs were so amazing so real...can they be any better? I hope they can and I hope Peter Jacksone and Richard Taylor are the ones to do it...

Shark
OP Offline
Shark
bump..saw a preview for a new Jodie Foster movie last night so I wanted to come back in and see if that's also on anyone else's list? It looks really good- I like her so much and the movie looks like a psychological thriller type plot?

I think it's strange how Brad and Angelina have such obvious chemistry in Mr. & Mrs. Smith!

I ♥ www.luxeluthor.com
Shark
Shark
I saw a History of violence.. I heard it was so great
Hurt did an excellent job, almost campy
but I know the people were serious when the film was made
I was not impressed
I guess its hard to come back from the elves....

Dr. Letitia S. Wright,D.C.
Prime Time TV Editor/Host
www.bellaonline.com/site/primetimetv

Moderated by  Dianne W - Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.