Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#192914 05/21/05 11:11 PM
C
chona Offline OP
OP Offline
C
as i remember last night i dreamt that i was riding in a beautiful car without a roof and im with someone< she's the driver> whom i thought i know<can't remember her right now> .. the car's moving into a very vey steep muddy hill <don't know why we went into that route when i know there was an easy route> then when the car can't climb into the steep hill we decided to climb it ourselves.. it was really hard for me to climb at that hill knowing that i am a very weak girl but then i did climb the hill. and my hands are muddy. and i saw a pool and at the end of it there was her family eating and i think there was a gathering. The girl with me asked me to bring her child to that gathering and also told me that i have to count like 1,1,1,2,1,3,1,4..... as i walk over narrow platforms over the pool which will lead me to the end. it was really hard for me<knowing that i hold a child> to get across to the gathering. when i thought that the narrow platforms will just make things harder i jumped out of it so i can just walk in the pool which was easier. i saw in the pool there was guinea pigs and other ugly creatures<snakes..> swimming in it. it seemed that the pool was totally abandoned for a long time.so i went back to the narrow platforms. but i did made it to the gathering... whew! that was really strange..
do u have an interpretation for this?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
#192915 05/22/05 11:55 AM
At once I apologize for my clumsy English.
As far as I have understood your dream from translation, I can tell on it the following - the motive " difficultly is familiar to me to rise on mountain". It from a theme - to leave - a pressure(voltage), border. This motive repeats also further on dream - " it was really hard for me < knowing that i hold a child > ".
It is possible to tell, that in dream the theme with a pressure(voltage) is beaten. A question for you - that it for a pressure(voltage)?
While all.

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.