logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Hi Everybody,

Just like the tides, we are affected by the waxing and waning of the moon. When the moon is waxing, it is a time for building and when the moon is waning, it is a time for releasing.

I have noticed certain trends within myself during the different phases of the moon. For example, I like to go shopping when the moon is waning. This may seem like building my wardrobe but I think of it as spending and therefore releasing. I usually don't wind up wearing my new purchases until the moon begins to wax anyway.

I would be interested to know what types of trends you have noticed in your life?

Donna

Donna Juzva
Astrology Editor at BellaOnline
astrology@bellaonline.com
Visit Astrology Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Zebra
Zebra
The last month or so I've noticed that when the Moon goes Void of Course, I get extra spacey!

S
S
Yesterday the Moon went over my ascendant and I felt alot of emotion, full to overflowing. It was also about to change signs, too so ....

I've been watching the moon more lately. I didn't use to think it was important to watch, because it changed so fast, went all around in 28 plus or minus days. But, now, I see that the Moon can trigger so much more in the other planetary influences. It is hard to keep up with, but I am trying to journal a bit on transits. I'll try to focus solely on the moon some.

Lunar returns are very interesting!

Parakeet
Parakeet
I tend to want to clean when the moon is waxing. I know that sounds totally backwards but I see it as making space for new things to grow and come into my life.

Gecko
Gecko
I plant from new moon to full moon. From the full moon to the new moon I weed, plan, throw out, cut my hair. It started out as astrological gardening, which is really three weeks of planting and one week of weeding, and evolved into the two weeks on and two weeks off kind of schedule, which is very easy to follow. Occasionally I must deviate and plant something during my two weeks off (holidays, celebrations require a special planting). We have a year round growing season where I live.

Parakeet
Parakeet
I lost my husband about a month ago, and it seems that my grief has intensified with the waxing moon.

and all four of my cats have been fighting since yesterday.....

Moderated by  Donna_Astrology 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.