logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#189592 02/18/06 12:52 AM
L
L
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. My loss was at 12 weeks in Dec 2005. I found that writing to my child helps me out alot.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
#189593 02/23/06 02:45 PM
O
O
I know how you feel. i am 22 and i lost my baby 3 weeks ago. this was my first pregancy. for me the pain is about the same was the day i found out. i found myself thinking that i was to blame. i even yelled and crying. why did this have to happen. if i did never to cause it why did it. I dont think a lot a people can give you that answer. I found that going back to work helped but i still have hard days where i dont even want to get up. we dont have a support group where i live i am glad there is this

#189594 02/26/06 08:10 AM
Hi there sorry for everyones losses I have also just miscarried i ad what they call a missed abortion or missed miscarriage i ended up havin a d&c 2 days ago last weeek i had an ultrasound done i was supposed 2 be 10 weeks along and showed only 6 wks 4 days doc said dates could be messed up come back in 2 weeks we will recheck and go from there a week later thursday 3 days ago istsrted very ligt bleeding i went to the doctor the next morning for another ultrasound knowing my baby wastnt ok ultrasound still showed only 6 weeks 4 days i was told that was when my baby died and given th choice to go home and wait to miscarry on my own or go directly for a d&c being i have 2 small kids at home i elected to have the d&c so i wouldnt be home with the kids alone when it happened surgry went well and was sent home a few hours later im doing ok now but i am taking meds that are keeoing mr pretty drugged up for pain i have plenty of them and probably dont need all of them but im almost sfraid to stop taking them because they are keeping me from thinking about what has happend i was so excited to be pregnant again well thanks for listening and good luck to those wo attempt pregnancy again

Mandy
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Christine - Miscarriage 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.