Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Manisha Pal, Rain_2014, EmmaIsherwood, fit4fashion, ashjoielee
57314 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57314 Members
417 Forums
113289 Topics
803815 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 604
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 383
Beetlemess 279
Jana - Creativity Editor 277
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 80
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 61
Dorcy 57
Nancy Roussy 51
Mona - Astronomy 48
Susan - Meditation Editor 48
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 12 of 15 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 >
Topic Options
#552113 - 09/30/09 12:17 AM Re: Prayer Requests [Re: Julie1957]
Lynne - ChristianLiving Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Wolf

Loc: Indiana
I'm so glad you have joined the forum Julie. I'm sure you will be a asset to all the forums.

Lynne Waite Chapman

Christian Living @ BellaOnline
Women of the Bible E-Book and the Names of God E-Book

Updo, Hair Color, Ageless Women E-Books and Hair Information

Follow us on Facebook -- Facebook.com/Bible.Living

Add Re: Prayer Requests to Twitter Add Re: Prayer Requests to Facebook Add Re: Prayer Requests to MySpace Add Re: Prayer Requests to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Prayer Requests Add Re: Prayer Requests to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Prayer Requests to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Prayer Requests to Stumbleupon Add Re: Prayer Requests to Reddit
#552115 - 09/30/09 12:25 AM Re: Prayer Requests [Re: PC & Vegetarian Editor]
Phyllis Doyle Burns Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Reno, NV
Originally Posted By: PC & Vegetarian Editor
I have a prayer request. Lift my family up for health, healing and direction.

I send you prayers, Jason, and to all who need prayers for healing and strength. I wish you all enough of all that you may need. God bless and keep you all in His loving light of guidance and protection.

Edited by Phyllis, Native American (09/30/09 12:25 AM)

Add Re: Prayer Requests to Twitter Add Re: Prayer Requests to Facebook Add Re: Prayer Requests to MySpace Add Re: Prayer Requests to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Prayer Requests Add Re: Prayer Requests to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Prayer Requests to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Prayer Requests to Stumbleupon Add Re: Prayer Requests to Reddit
#552433 - 09/30/09 08:49 PM Re: Prayer Requests [Re: Lynne - ChristianLiving]
Julie1957 Offline

Loc: Northeast Nebraska
Thank you so much, Lynne. In the time since I posted last, I have had some horrific memories turn up in my stuff with the abuse/incest that occured when I was young. I can't recall if I described it to you. Anyway, could you please just pray that I deal with this in a way that glorifies God and benefits my well-being? I'm having problems right now.... Details are on the child abuse forum.... I'll be okay. God has brought me through this ALIVE so far; there's no way He's leaving me now. I just hurt so bad I can hardly believe it.

#552761 - 10/01/09 10:37 PM Re: Prayer Requests [Re: Lynne - ChristianLiving]
Phyllis Doyle Burns Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Reno, NV
Lynne, Deb (our Alaska Editor) put this in another forum (Christian Literature). I copied her request to put it here. She really needs some help with prayers:

Lynn, this is Deb Frost (BellaOnline Alaska Editor). I can't get to my home cvomputer, so have signed on with a new (temp) ID.

I am in Anchorage with my husband - Alaska Regional Hospital. He was badly injured two days ago - severe head trauma - and is in critical condition. Not yet responding visually or verbally, but he seems to know I am here, so I am NOT going anywhere.

I could really use prayers. ANYONE who wants to help out sending any our way - please do.

Why don't we have a plain old generic "Christian" Site here at BellaOnline? <sigh>

Please send hugs.

#552767 - 10/01/09 11:03 PM Re: Prayer Requests [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]

BellaOnline Editor
Wolf

Thank you Phyllis,
I saw your post in the Editor forum and I'm praying for him and for Deb.

Lynne Waite Chapman

#552827 - 10/02/09 04:37 AM Re: Prayer Requests [Re: Lynne - ChristianLiving]
Julie1957 Offline

Loc: Northeast Nebraska
Have read the post and have prayed for you also; I am sure this is a very difficult time for you. May God grant you His peace....

#560883 - 11/01/09 03:16 AM Re: Prayer Requests [Re: musicalmom]
sarahredhawk5 Offline
Jellyfish

Loc: Niagara Falls,NY USA
Hi, I am fairly new to Bellaonline and love it. I have submitted a couple of articles because I would love to be an editor. Would you please pray that I may get a chance as being at editor. I am a published author of magazines. Also I would love to join your prayer chain as I believe whole heartly in the power of prayer. So anytime there is a prayer need just let me know.

#560908 - 11/01/09 12:55 PM Re: Prayer Requests [Re: sarahredhawk5]

BellaOnline Editor
Wolf

Hi Linda,
Welcome to our forum. What topic are you applying for?

Lynne Waite Chapman

#578678 - 01/17/10 09:20 PM Re: Prayer Requests [Re: musicalmom]
Dianne W - Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf

Loc: Virginia
My prayer request that I don't lose my husband again over the [censored] my mother in law is pulling. For the 2nd time in a month I actually walked out of my own house- AGAIN.

Please pray that my heart will learn to forgive all the nonsense that she is pulling, with her innocent act hiding her claws.

The secret to a perfect interview? Know your story and practice it!

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon

#578708 - 01/18/10 12:41 AM Re: Prayer Requests [Re: Dianne W - Editor]

BellaOnline Editor
Wolf

Dianne, I'm so sorry you are experiencing this. Although it is hard for many men to do, it is biblical that he LEAVES his father and mother. You are to be first in his life.

I'm praying for you to be able to forgive her and I'm praying that your husband will stand up for you.

Lynne Waite Chapman

Page 12 of 15 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 >

Moderator:  Lynne - ChristianLiving 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
2 seconds ago
Simple Ways to Get Fit
by Tina - Living Simply
Living Simply
Today at 11:02 AM
I Am Back Online
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
Today at 09:57 AM
Boston Bruins afghan pattern to crochet
by Sadhana ~ Indian Food
Crochet
Today at 09:14 AM
Shopping at Costco Game
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Sandwiches
Today at 07:38 AM
Nurture Can Improve Cortical Thickness in ADD
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 07:37 AM
First Letter-Last Letter
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 07:36 AM
Word From Last Letter Game
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 07:34 AM
Partial solar eclipse - Oct 23 2014
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 06:42 AM
Replace one word (Music Titles)
by Dorcy
Comedy Movies
Today at 06:16 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
2 registered (Rayna - Depression Editor, Susan - Meditation Editor), 117 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.