Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
mandyjones, Nicola x, Pure Bliss Handbags, LegacyPoetry, Emily Roxin
57152 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57152 Members
417 Forums
112895 Topics
799136 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 752
Beetlemess 516
Nancy Roussy 233
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 118
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 104
Mystic - Romance Movies 100
Dianne W - Editor 66
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 64
Tracy - Philosophy 59
Karm - SW USA Editor 56
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 11 of 15 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 >
Topic Options
#494274 - 02/16/09 01:08 AM Re: Prayer Requests [Re: PC & Vegetarian Editor]
PC & Vegetarian Editor Offline
Amoeba

I have a prayer request. Lift my family up for health, healing and direction.

Add Re: Prayer Requests to Twitter Add Re: Prayer Requests to Facebook Add Re: Prayer Requests to MySpace Add Re: Prayer Requests to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Prayer Requests Add Re: Prayer Requests to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Prayer Requests to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Prayer Requests to Stumbleupon Add Re: Prayer Requests to Reddit
#494595 - 02/17/09 01:45 PM Re: Prayer Requests [Re: PC & Vegetarian Editor]
Lynne - ChristianLiving Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Wolf

Loc: Indiana
Thank you Jason. I'll be praying for you.

Lynne Waite Chapman

Christian Living @ BellaOnline
Women of the Bible E-Book and the Names of God E-Book

Updo, Hair Color, Ageless Women E-Books and Hair Information

Follow us on Facebook -- Facebook.com/Bible.Living

Add Re: Prayer Requests to Twitter Add Re: Prayer Requests to Facebook Add Re: Prayer Requests to MySpace Add Re: Prayer Requests to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Prayer Requests Add Re: Prayer Requests to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Prayer Requests to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Prayer Requests to Stumbleupon Add Re: Prayer Requests to Reddit
#494602 - 02/17/09 02:08 PM Re: Prayer Requests [Re: Lynne - ChristianLiving]
mary-tea1 Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Lynn, I have a prayer request, that those in my extended family that are feeling pressure due to lost jobs/and or cut hours, find releif.
Thank you.

Mary Caliendo

#494754 - 02/18/09 01:29 AM Re: Prayer Requests [Re: mary-tea1]

BellaOnline Editor
Wolf

I will pray for them Mary. So many people are struggling with lost jobs and lowered income.

Lynne Waite Chapman

#494769 - 02/18/09 02:17 AM Re: Prayer Requests [Re: Lynne - ChristianLiving]
Deborah-Disabilities Offline
Amoeba

Loc: Texas - USA
Everyone please remember me in prayer, God is bringing about some changes in my life and has been for several months now. I know the Bible says in Romans 8:28 (NIV) And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him,who have been called according to his purpose. Unfortunately, some days it just doesn't seem that way. Please pray that God will give me strength for this journey and the wisdom that I need to get to where he wants me to me.
Thanks and God Bless,

#494907 - 02/18/09 02:34 PM Re: Prayer Requests [Re: Deborah-Disabilities]

BellaOnline Editor
Wolf

Thanks for posting Deborah. Stength and wisdom may be just the "good" that God has has planned for you.

I certainly understand the struggle of going through some of the changes that God brings us through. But He does bring us through them and there is always an end to the tunnel.

Lynne Waite Chapman

#519464 - 05/08/09 02:13 AM Re: Prayer Requests [Re: musicalmom]
Sue-Reg.Cuisine Offline
Gecko

Lynne, love your forum, love your site. I don't think I've posted here but I visit here when I'm logged in and not as well, to read, to pray, to listen. So, I had to share that with you that there are others praying even when we may not realize it smile blessings to you all smile

#528974 - 06/16/09 03:53 AM Re: Prayer Requests [Re: Sue-Reg.Cuisine]
iamabeliever Offline

Please pray for me.

#529583 - 06/17/09 01:01 AM Re: Prayer Requests [Re: iamabeliever]

BellaOnline Editor
Wolf

I will certainly pray for you. I have read your posts in the Baptist forum and I know what you are dealing with and I know that you are on your way to living in a God honoring way. It is clear that you want a godly life and I know that God will guide you until (and after) you get there.

Lynne Waite Chapman

#552109 - 09/29/09 11:48 PM Re: Prayer Requests [Re: Lynne - ChristianLiving]
Julie1957 Offline

Loc: Northeast Nebraska
I praise God for each of you; thank you for standing for Jesus in this crazy fallen world. This is a delightful forum; what a neat thing to be able to get away and just come here and quietly read....

Page 11 of 15 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 >

Moderator:  Lynne - ChristianLiving 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Dr Phil
by Nancy Roussy
Daytime TV
3 seconds ago
Low Income Students and College
by Maeve Maddox-School Ref
School Reform
4 minutes 32 seconds ago
Shopping at Walmart Game
by Sandra Investing/HFinance
Home Finance
Today at 02:26 PM
Home Finance Quizzes
by Sandra Investing/HFinance
Home Finance
Today at 02:26 PM
What Did You Write Today?
by RoseEnglish
Fiction Writing
Today at 02:02 PM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 01:57 PM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 01:56 PM
2014 Eating Log
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
Today at 01:54 PM
What did you dream about last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
Today at 01:51 PM
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Today at 01:11 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 65 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.