logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Illy Offline OP
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
one of the people i follow on LiveJournal had this dream. And she's a little befuddled by it. Any and all help is appreciated.

"I was about ready to pop, in the dream, only I was back on the east coast, in Boston. I was sitting crosslegged at the park, and my dog was running all around in circles. I looked wow. That's the best depiction I can say for it. I remember looking at my reflection in the dream and just being shocked at myself. My hair was shoulder length, and I was actually wearing my glasses, which I don't usually do, but for some reason, I didn't have a problem with it. The dog runs up to me, whines, and my water just breaks, right there. Bloosh.

Anyway, so, I'm at the hospital, and I mean, this dream was nuts it was so real. I mean, I actually felt a little sore when I woke up. Anyway, here's the wierdest part..I couldn't see who the father was. I felt him there with me, and he was like this very gentle presence, just very calming, even though I was in labour. It was really wierd. I kept trying to see, but everytime I would look, I couldn't see him. By the end of it all, they layed this positively gorgeous little girl on my chest. She had these monsterous brown eyes and I remember thinking how great that was, because I always wanted a baby with my eyes, and she did. Her hair was all curls and dark, like mine, but not any red in it at all.
Anyway, still yet, I couldn't see the guy. In my dream, he was there, he was really concerned and thrilled, but I could not see him.

Well, so, finally, I say something to him, and I asked him why I couldn't see him and he tells me, something about how we just met and its not time for me to know exactly who it is, because "Even I don't know it, I mean, really know it, know it, yet"- which stuck with me because of the way he said it. He speaks like I do.

I haven't just met anyone, so, I am pretty sure this isn't some kinda wierd precognition. I am trying to find the symbolism in it, trying to spread it out in my mind and think..maybe it has to do with my new job? Maybe someone I am about to meet for the band? In my dream I got what I always wanted, from someone I had not met yet, so..I don't know...

It was really very wierd, but it had that twinge, you know, I've learned to pay attention to that twinge because whenever I get it, its a dream that means something. Though this one, I have no clue. I mean, it couldn't be literal, because like I said, I haven't met anyone- 1, and two, baybeh, is right here, and I am not looking nor do I want anyone else, and 3, Uh, I don't plan on moving back to Boston anytime soon.The fact that he spoke like I do made me think maybe its something to do with me, inwardly? I don't know."

Illy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I cAn PuT HanDlEs on LOts oF ThInGs
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Parakeet
Parakeet
Wow, Illy - that dream is full of symbolism! Here are some I'm identifying as main symbols:

Dog
Pregnancy
Mirrors

I have got to run off to the hospital and will add more later but yes, she is right in her interpretation that the dream has to do with change and transition.

I recently designed a new interpretation form that you may find helpful for interpretation:

Dream Journal Interpretation Form

I'm very interested in hearing what you think as well!

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
When she said at the end that perhaps it was a part of her that spoke to her...Maybe it was, the baby was a new idea that she came up with just recently or what have you.
Boston doesnt necessarily MEAN boston, Im assuming boston is home, so this idea could have been created in the back of her mind when she was alot younger and only just now she has put the ball into motion into realizing her dream, her perfect baby, exactly what she wanted.

per aspera ad astra: Through rough ways to the stars...

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.