logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#183279 03/09/05 05:49 PM
D
OP Offline
D
I have always had dreams about bodies of water. The other night I had a dream that I was walking along the ocean shoreline with my husband and daughter and a huge wave, almost like a tsumani crashed in front of us.....but the water was red as if it had blood in it. Does anyone know what this might mean? Thanks

Sponsored Post Advertisement
#183280 03/10/05 12:25 AM
Parakeet
Parakeet
Hi Dreamer912,

The first thing that your dream says to me is that you fear destruction of your family. You are all together and the blood in the water signals danger.

But water symbolizes emotion, and red can symbolize love or passion. The water could also symbolize your passion and love for your family washing over you in waves.

Or it may be a combination of both. Compare those insights to your feelings and what's going on in your life to determine the meaning.

Water has many meanings:

Dream Symbols: Water

#183281 03/17/05 12:46 AM
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Id be interested in knowing what your elemental make up is, if you personally are an earth/fire/air or water person.

The beach is the line between earth and the water, kind of like a balance between emotional and spiritual. Perhaps with the waves coming over you and in a seemingly violent manner your emotional equilibrium isnt up to par witht he rest of your life.

As for the red bit...my input may be useless because as soon as you said it, being a native new englander and practically living on the ocean, I thought of red tide, which is when a certain type of plankton that proliferates by the thousands and chokes the water - creating bans on swimming and the harvesting of shellfish.

On second thought maybe you just arent paying attention ot the emotional parts of your life, choking them out if you will and this tsunami is the waters way of reminding you that its still there.
In order to be a healthy balanced person all parts of your life need to be tended. Perhaps you arent tending to your own emotional needs in some way?

per aspera ad astra: Through rough ways to the stars...

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.