logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I have had several dreams of this nature.

About 2 weeks after my mother died (in 1996), I had a dream that she was at a large table sharing conversation and a meal with friends and family. I could watch everything that was going on, but I was separated from them by a glass wall.

In my favorite dream to recall, Mother came striding up the walkway to my house, raised her arm and pumped her fist. She was obviously happy about something! Three days later, my brother (executor of her estate) called me to say that he had a very good offer on Mother's house. It was sold!

The worst dream, but most prophetic, that I had, was one in which my Mother was standing in a spotlight, wearing a long gown. My father was behind her, he was comforting a weeping woman. Mother said "I am sorry, I am so sorry." Then I dreamed that I was having surgery but the doctor could not put everything back properly. When I woke up, I was terrified. I thought I was going to die. But - 2 weeks later, I got a phone call, and my cousin had been diagnosed with ovarian cancer. The doctors could not operate. I realized the weeping woman in my dream was my aunt, mother of the cousin with cancer. It happened that my cousin died about 6 months later.

So - the dead know what is going to happen to us?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Several years ago I was going thru a messy divorce. One night I had the most vivid dream I had ever had before. My grandfather and I had been very close, but he had passed away over 20 years before and as much as I hate to admit it, I had not thought of him in years. My Grandmother had passed away a few months prior to this dream. In my dream, both grandparents came to me and said they knew I was having a hard time with the divorce, and that I need not worry, they were there with me and I would be okay. After waking up I remember thinking how real and vivid it had seemed. I could remember every detail about both of them, the way they looked, what they wore etc.. About an hour after I woke up, my mother telephoned me and started the conversation off with " I had the strangest dream last night ..." She then proceeded to tell me of her dream, where her parents, (my grandparents) had telephoned her and said they knew she was very worried about me, but she didn't have to worry because they had just been with me and would be looking over me and I would be okay. Needless to say, my divorce and life in general became much easier to bear after that day.

Rexann

** Knowledge is Power **
Shark
Shark
Dreaming with the Departed

by Robert Moss

http://www.newtimes.org/issue/0308/dreaming.htm

Danielle Garrison
BellaOnline's Paranormal Editor
Co-Founder Crossroads Paranormal
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Danielle,

Thanks so much for this article. I absolutely LOVE Robert Moss. I have just started his book "The Dreamers Book of the Dead." It's FANTASTIC so far, I can't wait to get farther into it!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Deena - Paranormal Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.