logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
I vote for Jackie Chan as he looks like he is actually having fun. Bruce Lee is the best "real" one as Jackie Chan and Jet Li etc now use wires. Still way beyond my little brown belt capabilities. I saw Kung Fu Hustle, it was GREAT.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
I like Chuck Norris and also Stevan Segal. I think both of them are real good in Martial Arts. I would love to learn how to do it but I don't like all the mystic stuff that goes with alot of it.

J.Bull

As for me and my house we will serve the Lord.
Amoeba
Amoeba
I mostly love my fellow Asians do martial arts. Jackie chan's my ultimate favorite because he can really put his surroundings to its maximum potential. He also gives me the great urge to laugh out loud with his stunts! And I like the thought that he does his own stunts!

I'm also impressed with the guy in Ong Bak.You can really tell that he's a real martial artist by his moves. Some actors today are just choreographed to do martial arts. I like actors who do the real thing. Steven Seagal is great, so calm yet accurate and dangerous.

and have you guys watched the Korean movie Arahan? Great story, great sens of humor (you'll really laugh), and great moves! I recommend it for martial arts fans!!!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.