Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
cory455, marger, simplicityshines, Jessyyoga, Arash
57411 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57411 Members
417 Forums
113476 Topics
805636 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 493
Beetlemess 242
Jana - Creativity Editor 142
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 135
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 92
Nancy Roussy 88
Susan - Meditation Editor 46
Sandra Investing/HFinance 44
Mona - Astronomy 44
Dianne W - Editor 26
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#176470 - 08/01/04 04:34 AM Financial
Vickie Enkoff Offline

Loc: Fontana, CA
What is your most serious financial concern today?

Add Financial to Twitter Add Financial to Facebook Add Financial to MySpace Add Financial to Del.icio.us Digg Financial Add Financial to Yahoo My Web Add Financial to Google Bookmarks Add Financial to Stumbleupon Add Financial to Reddit
#176471 - 02/26/05 04:22 AM Re: Financial
AnaMaree Offline
Shark

Loc: Washington State
meeting day to day bills

Add Re: Financial to Twitter Add Re: Financial to Facebook Add Re: Financial to MySpace Add Re: Financial to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Financial Add Re: Financial to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Financial to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Financial to Stumbleupon Add Re: Financial to Reddit
#176472 - 12/02/05 08:30 AM Re: Financial
delta64 Offline

Loc: Charleston SC
definetly meeting the basic living costs.
I take home $1555 a montha and my expenses are $1900. Was doing ok, till I got lost that part time job where I was bringing in and extra $5-600 a month. Now I am desperate for another part time job, but am having a hard time finding something I like to do that wont stress me out too much.

I have no savings acct and if I lost my job today, I would lose my car, my rented room and everything I have worked so hard to get... (place to live being #1) I would have no health care. I also have no family I can ask for help from...so...I would end up becoming a homeless woman ont he street. Sucks to think about it, doesnt it???

Add Re: Financial to Twitter Add Re: Financial to Facebook Add Re: Financial to MySpace Add Re: Financial to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Financial Add Re: Financial to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Financial to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Financial to Stumbleupon Add Re: Financial to Reddit
#176473 - 02/21/06 05:23 PM Re: Financial
Randa777 Offline

Hi I was just jumpin in and finaces can definently control our lifes and adds to so much stress, yall should check out Dave Ramsey, he is amazing and has completely changed my husband and my lifes... He has lots of books or try reading the millinaire(cant spell) next store. It more or less shows you how they became millanaires, not with pyramid schemes just with saving! We have just started using a budget and saving and the stress has went down, we did have sacrafice alot of things that were luxeries but it has been well worth it when it comes down to stress issues.. Dave Ramesy does seminars and travels all over and has a radio show on ktok. Check out his website.. Its easy to read a fast read and very basic. [color:"purple"] [/color]

#176474 - 03/16/06 06:20 PM Re: Financial
FashionFiend Offline
Shark

Loc: US
Hadn't heard of Dave Ramsey- sounds like he really made a difference for you.

Will have to check his writing out.

#772535 - 07/11/12 06:38 AM Re: Financial [Re: Vickie Enkoff]
Tania Jack Offline

to meet the utility bills - electricity, gas and telephone. with the inflation in double digits in my country, its really a tough job to make the both ends meet.

#784892 - 09/27/12 08:06 PM Re: Financial [Re: Vickie Enkoff]
Pantofi Offline
Amoeba

Making 5 million dollars.

#787248 - 10/10/12 07:08 PM Re: Financial [Re: Vickie Enkoff]
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

My car's exhaust has nearly fallen off for the second time in a year, so it looks like I have to get another one, which wasn't in the budget. So I have to find one that is reliable, inexpensive, and gets great gas mileage. We'll see what I can do.

#787266 - 10/10/12 08:13 PM Re: Financial [Re: Vickie Enkoff]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor

Loc: Verde Valley, AZ
I have already spent $1000 that I did not have on my car this year, and the problem STILL isn't fixed. It still stalls while driving. Maybe I need to move on to another car, instead of throwing money into this one.

Maybe I should sell this one and fix up my non-running jeep.

#787274 - 10/10/12 08:23 PM Re: Financial [Re: Vickie Enkoff]
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames Offline
BellaOnline Editor

Dear Jilly -

Normally I tend to be a person who will fix an existing car rather than replacing it, because I have a feeling that it is the cheaper route. But I think you're right. At some point one has to realize that this solution just isn't working and it's better to move on to a better solution.

A non-reliable car is a great source of stress, and it's better to cut the losses and move on to a more reliable situation.

I'm about at that point with my Subaru. I love it, but I just can't depend on it any more, and I need to remove that stress. Maybe you're at that point with yours too.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  leahmullen 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Fall allergies
by angella
Allergies & Colds
57 seconds ago
AIDS & HIV
by angella
AIDS & HIV
3 minutes 36 seconds ago
Florida Contests and Sweepstakes
by Trish-Contest/Sweepstakes
Contests & Sweepstakes
Yesterday at 08:49 PM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Yesterday at 05:50 PM
Gouda Cheese and its Skin
Low Carb
Yesterday at 04:23 PM
Gear Art Project
Photography
Yesterday at 03:06 PM
Star-gazing – Seeing in Dim Light *new*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Yesterday at 02:45 PM
Salad Time
Low Carb
Yesterday at 02:08 PM
Daily Vitamin Options
Low Carb
Yesterday at 02:00 PM
Vitamin C - Do You Take Any?
Low Carb
Yesterday at 01:42 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (angella), 73 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.