Hello,

I am a french journalist and I am making a documentary on Erasmus students for France 5 (a public TV channel).

I am looking for erasmus students who are spending a few months in France or abroad, for their 2004-2005 school year, and who would accept to take part in my film.

Our objective is to film 5 persons. The distribution of this film is planned for febuary 14th 2005, that is why the main subject is about "Erasmus lovers". I need to interview people who are living love story (ies) during their experience abroad. For example:
- A womaniser or a "maniser", (kind of Casanova)
- A french student with a foreign student woman ... and the reverse
- A student who regret his/her decision to leave because of his/her lover who is stayed in the country of origin
- A student came to meet/meet up with a lover
- ... And all the love stories, love situations, which can be interesting to talk about between european students! What could be better to strengthen the european community bond! ;-)

It is important to notify that this film is not going to be used in a t�l�vision talk-show: no speaker, no public, ... This is just the story of a few students, without judgement nor debat. It is also important to underline that we need to find people very quickly...

Would you mine transmitting this message to the concerned students you can reach?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Best regards

Alexandra Gelber
Journalist
0033 1 53 84 33 13
rdoc3@reservoir-prod.fr