logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hayley Offline OP
OP Offline
I am currently in a long term relationship, i love my partner very much. He is very ambitious and very dedicated to his work, recently he has been more focused and i don't see as much of him as i used to. When ever i bring this up he makes me feel guilty for doing so as he always says that he's working this hard as he wants to secure our future, how can i argue with that. However I have been in past relationships were i would never have guessed that my partner was being unfaithful and it turned out that he was.Recently my suspicions are starting to get the best of me, to the point of where i have thought about hiring a private detective. I stumbled upon a site called www.9in10.com where you can enter numerical details of your partner and then it checks a database to see if someone else has also entered his details, this was recommended by a friend who hasalso used and actually got a match. I know this is silly however i can't help how i feel. I am hoping i don't get a match, but if i do at least i can take control of the situation.

Please advise

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Hayley,

I have heard of www.9in10.com and I also registered my partner. I think you did the right thing, how long can we sit back and allow ourselves to be victims, better to proactive rather than reactive

Please let me know if you get a match

Hayley Offline OP
OP Offline
I totally agree Pamela. I believe that we are all entitled to know the truth. I wish you all the best, i am always here if you need to talk.

Moderated by  Kate Relationships Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.