] Offline OP
Faith Harper
Parakeet
OP Offline
Faith Harper
Parakeet
As you may know, BellaOnline has Ebooks now:

http://www.bellaonline.com/ebooks/

So my current project is to write a book of tips for creating and working in your own home art studio. I want to have it in a very simple format and chock full of ideas. And it will be very inexpensive, probably about 3 dollars.

I would love if y'all would be willing to share some of your best ones. I will give you proper credit in the ebook of course (along with email/website listing) and of course you will get a free copy of the final book.

Some examples of the kinds of cool tips I am looking for:

1) When my mom was living in tiny military housing, she had no place for her own desk. She realized if she took off the regular closet doors in the hall closet and put on accordian doors she could fit a desk in there that could be closed off easily. When she was using the "room" she just pulled a chair in to the hallway so she could sit at her desk. She was able to close it up easily and keep my then 2 year old brother out of her stuff.

2) I am currently using part of my garage as an art studio. The first thing I did was paint the dingy walls bright white so my work station is very light and clean and my colors don't reflect oddly. The second thing I did was nail an old herb rack to the wall over my table to hold paints and pigments...its the perfect size for all those tiny bottles!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Are you still wanting tips for the ebook Faith? My home is perfect for making art because I have made it so! Every morning I can not wait to rise and begin working.
Padilla
www.gardenandhearth.com/SketchingandDrawing.htm
Sketching and Drawing site. Learn and improve drawing skills in graphite pencil, colored pencil, pen and ink, charcoal, and pastels.

Cynthia Padilla, Botanical Arts/Naturalist Illustrator. Teaching:
Mar 3-5 Tucson, AZ
April 5-9 Palm Desert, CA
Mar 19-24 The Ozarks, AR
May 19-21 Humble, TX
June CT - MA
July 8-14 Ontario, Canada
Aug 7-13 Abiquiu, NM

Moderated by  Jana - Creativity Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.