logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
#156411 04/15/04 10:25 AM
i think psychic ability is real... i have dreams nearly every night that come true in between 1 day, to 8 years.. when i was six.. i had a nightmare about a really bad car crash.. i was in the car and it was totaled.. i woke up before i saw the outcome though..and then last year i was in a car crash.. it was like reliving the nighhtmare.. it was exactly the same.. luckily i was unhurt, but it just goes to show that some ppl have it some ppl dont...

Sponsored Post Advertisement
#156412 05/16/04 09:53 AM
Interesting thread!

I most definitely believe that all people have the capacity for intuition, clarivoyance, premonition, etc. It seems to me that the more we "work on" ourselves, learning to attune to our Guides and Higher Self, that these sorts of abilities naturally manifest.

This also relates to our chakra development. The more open and balanced we are the more psychic we become. It is particularly important for the upper chakras, from the heart on up to open and oscillate unimpeded in order for us to "receive" psychic data through our more esoteric antennae.

Just my two cents,

June

#156413 05/16/04 11:29 AM
Zebra
Zebra
Hi all,

I've just reviewed a book very relevant
to this dicussion called Trust Your Vibes - Secret Tools For
Six-Sensory Living
. The review can be found here

http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art20224.asp

In this new book, spiritual
teacher and psychic Sonia Choquette
reveals the secrets you need to access, trust, and follow your intuition.
In fact, she believes its urgent for
humanity to begin to awaken to their sixth sense. (And she also believes everyone has
a 6th sense that can be developed. I believe that, as well.)

#156414 05/21/04 11:19 AM
pud44uk Offline OP
OP Offline
I too believe that everyone has the potential for awakening their sixth sense.

Thanks Janet for the book review of "Trust Your Vibes". I had never heard of it, but i'm most interested in reading it.

#156415 06/14/04 06:14 AM
Shark
Shark
nurture and nature...good point
also logic/inuition/ combining self and sub conciousness very good.

while i have spent time witnessing psychic occurances, if it wernt for my nature i wouldnt have gotten this far, while i think that alot of it is based on logic, its better to be lucky than good.

ihave complete histories based on this state of nature...i dont think everyone is able, capable maybe.

i spend time trying to scientifically narrow the possibilities, you may call this testing reasoning but i dont, since it is often random and lucky and based on intuition -i try to find patterns in occurances and proof of predictability.

i also speek in another language -clairvoyent people whom i would guess and say make up, yes thats right, about 1% of the population atleast in america.

then again this could come down to the fact that i think that americans are quite stupid and feel very much alone because of it. (editorial)

i can give examples, i cant move objects and i really cant predict either its more of a sign of the times sort of things which is again very real.

awareness/duality/and skepticism those will be my key words
left/right brain combined,
as far as numbers go, just because you may not count past ten doesnt mean you are less logical or practical.

#156416 06/30/04 09:07 AM
Hi Everyone,

There is no doubt in my mind that psychic sensitivity is a very real thing. I've experienced it myself and have watched it at work. In my paranormal investigations, I work with a Amy Myers, a sensitive. I do the leg work of interviewing the family, doing the scientific end of things (looking for and documenting cold spots, anomalous electromagnetic fields, photography, etc.). When I've done my thing, I bring in Amy. She always goes in cold, knowing absolutely nothing about the house, paranormal phenomenon occurring, or the history of the house.

Time and time again, I've watched and listened to Amy describe what she perceives happening. The family is not allowed to tell Amy anything about their haunting during that first walk through, but Amy consistently identifies where the activity occurs and what kinds of things the family experiences. She is usually able to describe the ghost and why the ghost is still there. Working together, Amy and I have been able to help many of these ghosts move onto the other side. Our confirmation that what we've done works is that the paranormal activity in the house ends.

As for psychic capabilities, I've watched Amy do some remarkable things. One evening, I had members of the team over to my house to discuss some cases. A brand new member of the team was present, someone none of the other team members had met before. In the course of the evening, Amy said she could perceive a woman sitting next to me. She said the woman was small, had a cap of gray hair, and wore a white shirt and blue jeans. This didn't sound like anyone I knew, but I noticed a startled look on the new person's face. She said "It sounds like my mother". Amy proceeded to describe the toy poodle the spirit had on her lap. She described a locket the mother had left her daughter and described an emerald ring the daughter had given her mother. She also said the mother had a vinyl top car she really liked and was not pleased with the way the person who inherited it treated it. The spirit gave Amy a message to pass onto her daughter that she had done the right thing in leaving her husband and that she had done the right thing when she withdrew life support from her mother. Each and every one of these things was confirmed by the daughter. The daughter had guilt for 15 years for ending her brain-dead mother's life support. She had recently separated from her alcoholic abusive husband and was struggling with making it on her own.

I'm absolutely certain the daughter's guides and angels arranged for their reunion in a time and place when Amy was present so the mother could communicate love and support to a daughter who desperately needed it.

We live in a world where miracles happen every day. We just need to be open to the possibilities. Amy's capabilities are remarkable, but I've seen people (including myself) attain whole new levels of psychic capability and intuitiveness. About 6 years ago, I became a certified hypnotist. As a part of my training, I wrote hypnosis scripts. If you know what you're doing and have a decent voice, getting someone into a trance isn't hard. But figuring out what to say to them once you've got them there is a whole other matter. I wrote a script for enhancing my own sensitivity to ghosts, spirits, guides, and angels. I included post-hypnotic suggestions such as "When my energy field interacts with that of a ghost or spirit, my unconscious mind will tell my conscious mind to turn in that direction and take a photograph." I got immediate results. In the previous 20 years of paranormal investigating, I had gotten only 3 paranormal photographs. Since then, I've gotten hundreds. Some of the very best ones are on my website.

I believe many of the best ideas I've had in developing strategies for dealing with ghosts have come from intuition. Those flashes of insight and techniques I've never heard of or ready anywhere aren't really mine. I think they come from guides and angels who support our work and help us in our journey. It is possible to increase sensitivity. I'm living proof.

Barb Huyser
www.smalltownghosts.com

#156417 09/18/04 01:51 AM
I'm kinda late on posting in here, but I decided to post my input because I'm a whore ^_^

I do beleive Psychic abilities are real. I've lived them before and am very interested in re-obtaining what I've somehow lost. I've had experiences with Visions, Premonitions, Prophetic Dreaming, and Psychometry. For some unknown reason I haven't gotten any Visions, Prophetic Dreams, or Psychometric experiences. Some have said they happen when they need to, but what I foresaw (spelling?) wasn't very important. If anyone does have any information on obtaining these again please post back ^_^

#156418 09/30/04 10:46 AM
I do believe we all have the ability to be psychic...we have to allow and grow...it all opens up in time.
My son, daughter and I all read each others minds(most of the time), however I feel this connection is even greater with your children or spouse.
My son will start to ask a question and I will answer him before he even gets it out...he use to look at me and say how did you know that, and I would laugh and say I saw what you were going to say...he would say...OH!!! Now he does it to me...lol
My daughter and I are always saying things the same thing at the same time...
There isn't to much we can hide from one another, but it is GREAT!!!
My children and I use to play this game...we would get cards that were colored red, yellow, green, and blue...then one of us would hold the cards so the other could not see the cards and we would picture the color of the card in our mind and see it shooting to the Third Eye of the other person, and then just hold the color in front of their Third Eye to see if they could see the color. It was amazing at how on the money we were in the beginning. That excersice has opened our Third Eyes and helped us grow together in the process. You can move to numbers and shapes later on. This is just one of the many ways we can open up and expand our psychic abilites and it is fun...lol
Hope this has helped a little bit.

Have a great Day everyone!!!

~SkyDancer~
#156419 11/12/04 02:08 AM
This is a very interesting thread indeed. I was just wondering if anybody knows a way of improving telepathic abilities... I've been searching for some information yet I haven't been able to find any because of my lack of sources.

#156420 12/01/04 11:59 PM
Yeah you can improve your psi talents with intense training.
I've been working on it for about 3 months and I can pull enough power now to warm my house simply by touching a wall and spreading the heat.
I can communicate with my cat though she's still weird. And sometimes the pictures she sends me are really interesting.......
I can charge others, especially my husband, and the very young.
Unfortunatly I can Not heal, it's not my gift. I can read a persons emotions and thier memories.
Psi training is simple really though it does require time and attention.
week one, three times a day, 15 minutes each and every time. Start off by relaxing. Breath in through your nose, out strongly through your mouth. Tell each muscle group starting with your toes to relax. This might take practice all on it's own. If you find you can NOT easily relax or slip into a medative state, then work on this for a week or two, 15 minutes a day 5 times a day until you can relax at will.
After achieving a relaxed state, begin concentrating on your feet. Imagine them being filled with pure spiritual, mental and physical energy.
I imagine a blueish jello like substance, and it changes to brillant white as it charges, and as it charges it absorbs all the negative energies.
I feel this energy moving up through my body, being filled.
I can't use my right hand to pull energy. I don't know why, but I pull up the energy in my left hand, focusing it, it's a ball.
For the first week all it's gonna be is a ball.
After you've formed your ball, held it, felt it, you might even see it. It's time to discharge the energy.
Either you discharge it or it WILL come out and you won't be able to predict how. To discharge, place your hands flat against something. Your bed, desk, another person. Send that energy into the thing. Simply imagine the energy moving from your hands to the item.
If you discharge into a person dont worry about harming them unless you visualize it harming them it won't.
Stop discharging when you feel your hands cold or empty.
Week 2. You're gonna relax, charge up, now you get to play with your energy. Make it dance. Move around, change shape, make it stronger, weaker, That's all you're doing this week is manipulating your energy.
Week 3. Now you're going to train your energy to respond to your desires. Place a small item before you. Don't open your eyes, imagine the energy reaching out and grasping the item, drawing it towards you.
This might take a bit, I still haven't gotten this one yet. *sigh* I can manipulate the energy, charge others, change energy, but I can't seem to move it beyond my self. I think it's because I don't want to.
If you make this, if you can get passed this part, then you'll be working on pulling energy from the universe.
I can't wait to make it to that point.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Deena - Paranormal Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.