logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 16 1 2 3 4 15 16
Amoeba
Amoeba
Two pictures made with PSP7 and Repligator filters.
1) Male and female created He them.
[imageBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Hi Ella,

Your image called Male and female created He them is beautiful. How did you create it? Did you have the idea for the image first or did the image evolve as you worked on it?

Diane

Amoeba
Amoeba
Thankyou, Diane. I made the background in PSP7 first...added the light source then the couple...they are a cutout of a photo I have of a garden ornament...then I used the Liquid Energy filter from Repligator for the final effect. The idea came from the photograph and I just played around until I had the desired effect.
[imageBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Amoeba
Amoeba
Another 2 pictures....think I am hooked on Digital Art and manipulation ?

There was a lot of work making this one.

Wilderness Dwellers !

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Hi Ella,

Beautiful work as aways. I think your photographic talent shows up in the composition of your digital art.

Diane

Amoeba
Amoeba
Another contribution...amazing what the imagination produces !
I called it... The Wallhanging...with South American influence.

Amoeba
Amoeba
I call this one...Beauty -au naturale.
Not strictly digital but a composite of a photo manipulated in PSP7. [imageBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala

Amoeba
Amoeba
That is very clever Diane...I have had a look at downloading Fractal Express or similar but if it involves mathmatics & calculations...I would be USELESS !
This I did in PSP7 from a photo I took last week. I call it...Homeward Bound...the last glimpse of the bay in the rearview mirror.

BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Hi Ella,

I love the sky in Homeward Bound it is so warm. And the rearview mirror is great.

You should download the free Fractal Explorer and give it a try. It doesn't require any mathematics at all from the artist. All of the algorithms are built in and you just choose from a series of drop-down lists. It's like painting with algorithms. You never know what you are going to get. You just click on something from the list and the image changes. Because the change is the result of many factors put together it�s always a surprise how the image will change each time. That surprise is what makes this type of digital art so channeling and exciting to me. It can look really bad and then you click on another from the drop-down list and it may become something entirely different. Give it a try. I promise you don't need to know any math.

Through The Hoop

This was created in Fractal Explorer

Page 2 of 16 1 2 3 4 15 16

Moderated by  Digital Art and Animation 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.