logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Leequi Offline OP
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
We're in the tropics still weatherwise and the rains keep on coming. Our ground is saturated with another 2" but I can't really complain as there are other areas in PA not far from here where 8 1/2" has fallen in the past 24 hours and they're suffering from serious flooding. I don't know if we're still feeling after-effects of tropical storm Henri or if this is something else entirely. I do know that the path Isobel takes is something we'll be following carefully.

On a blue note, our computer woes have worsened and I'm at the local library trying to get my daily fix. I don't know if the computer's going to have to make a visit to the "shop" or not, but right now it looks that way. I find it very frustrating to have to travel to find out what's going on in my "online" world.

~~Leequi

PS I've got only a few minutes more so I'll have to save updates on some of my recent wildlife sightings.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems as if computer problems are hounding many of us this week. Mine went bonkers yesterday. The screen would suddenly go completely gray, then white, then black, leaving only the top of my internet explorer bar visible. I finally traced it to my Norton Antivirus software. It's time for me to update, and it is causing all kinds of problems now that it is "not working" due to my expired registration. Sheesh.

As for the rain, I believe we haven't seen the worst of it yet, sigh. Tomorrow night I'm bringing in my lawn furniture.

Marian

Moderated by  Deb - Animal Life 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.