Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
P
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
P
I'm sure this next trip won't come close to the experience of being in Antarctica but i'm excited about it anyway. In June my partner and i and a friend are all going down the Amazon on a riverboat. I'm really looking forward to it. I guess my thing at this point in my life is adventure travel. I've been a lot of places but never been to Europe. Funny, huh!

pat d

Sponsored Post Advertisement
S
S
Hello everyone!

For me, the choicest picks would include:

* England - For this one, I have to agree with you, DreaminDragon. This is totally a must-see for all those who have a deep love for traveling. I went there recently, and I fell in love with the place.

* Hawaii - Oh, the delights of surfing, diving, and swimming. I really, really have to go there SOON.

* Thailand - Who would love breathing in the aromatic flavors of rich cuisine that never fails to make one's mouth water? I do. smile

* Africa - For a wild jungle safari that is one of Africa's best attractions that I would like to be a part soon.

* And more! (Uh, maybe even Antartica since pat d did a nice way of making me interested enough to contemplate on taking a spiritual journey with the penguins).

That's why just like triviageek80, I adore contests, too. Joining contests is the best way to (hopefully) get yourself in for some cool offers where traveling in luxury can be a breath away.

Good luck to you, triviageek80. Hope you win soon!

As for me, I'm still hoping for another trip that will make my days rich and full of bliss.

J
Gecko
Gecko
J
Your picks sound great! I've always wanted to go to England too as my family originally came from there. Also Greece!

B
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
B
Wow, I can't argue with any of these choices -- well maybe I'm not ready for Antarctica right now, since I'm in the middle of a New England winter storm.

Looks like many of you like real adventures -- not the watered down play-at-adventure tour stuff. Surfers, have you read about the fantastic surfing I found on Fuerteventura, in the Canary Islands? Go to Luxury Travel (click "Travel & Leisure" in the menu to the left) and check the archive.

Last edited by Barbara - Luxury Travel; 02/18/08 07:56 PM.
R
Gecko
Gecko
R
Originally Posted By: Maxwell
A Buddhist Community - No hotels, you stay with the Monks

Ok, I definitely have the travel bug after reading these posts! Italy and Hawaii are on my to-do list for 2010. NYC and Las Vegas are my favorite extended weekend trips.

Maxwell, the Buddhist Community is very intriguing. Would you share a recommended website to obtain more information? Did you purchase a planned travel tour or did you put together your own agenda? Thanking you in advance for the info!

V
V
I think China is a wonderful vacation destination. Besides all famous attraction of Beijing listed above, you can also visit Panda Breeding and Research Institute, and learn about the lives of these endangered species and the preservation efforts of the Chinese government. Also visit Guilin with its magnificent landscapes and see the Reed Flute Caves. Another very interesting city is Shanghai, the most cosmopolitan and the biggest city of China. Although often viewed as a modern metropolis, Shanghai still contains some picturesque suburban areas. If you are looking for the upscale, interesting and comfortable tour, try Orient Flexi Pax Tours: www. Orientflexipax.com. They offer varieties of tours to China and South Eastern Asia.

B
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
B
I would love to visit the Panda Breeding and Research Institute, and I would also like to see something of rural China. I have never been there at all, but I think small villages are what I would like to see most.

Last edited by Barbara - Luxury Travel; 04/07/10 06:40 PM.
B
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
B
I see that Italy is high on a lot of lists. Look for upcoming articles about highly affordable luxuries on the Italian island of Sardinia -- it's not all about the pricey Costa Smeralda. There's a lot more in Sardinia, including Italy's most glorious beaches. Stay tuned, and meanwhile, click on the link below to read about other wonderful places on the Luxury travel page.

M
M
Italy, Switzerland, and France would be my favorite countries. I've been before, but a long time ago. And, I'd like to visit Firenze (Florence) and Tuscany and the French Riviera. In Switzerland, Bern and the Interlaken areas which I havn't been to as yet. And, I want to go back to Como - stayed at the Villa d'Este and loved it.

Ciao

Lois at the PERFECT VACATION
perfectvacation@sbcglobal.net
F
Koala
Koala
F
I would love to check out those nice islands where angela the walking editor comes from.

Flower
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Barbara - Luxury Travel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.