Yep, Rae - we even learn in social worker school that a change in one part of the system affects the entire system, lol. He even washed dishes tonight!

I'm visualizing the cleaning, lol, but it will get done when my body catches up to my mind. I did spend several hours cleaning my space at my son's house last week. I'll be staying there when he goes on bivouac with the Air National Guard next week. I'm keeping the house due to hubby's illness, so I'll have a place to live when the time comes. My son's in college, so it's been great for him as well.

I had to catch all my bills up (not a bad thing, but I'm broke) and I do need money for a bottle of lavender, especially since I want to make some soap and dream oil for an upcoming metaphysical fair. I've also been asked to teach a class on dream interpretation during the fair.

Imbolc is our anniversary, so it's even more special. We had a beautiful handfasting - 70 degrees at 5:00 p.m. in February! We had to have it at that time so that the matron of honor could be there!

I was telling friends last night that I really have created a perfect life and job for myself. Getting so sick was really a blessing since it forced me to re-evaluate and slow down. The only thing lacking is money. One of them said, "You're a witch. So fix it!"

LOL, I think I can do that!