Unregistered
A
Sounds depressing...

Sponsored Post Advertisement
T
Shark
Shark
T
Not at all. It is about Biblical prophecy being fulfilled in the Middle East. Very exciting, actually.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
End of the world = depressing. Exciting maybe, but still depressing.

T
Shark
Shark
T
End of this world. Beginning of Christ's millenial Kingdom and a new world. Ruled by Christ. Good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Killing everyone on the planet who doesn't believe what you believe, bad. And a bit boring... And not very merciful and brotherly, come to think of it.

T
Shark
Shark
T
I'm not going to be killing anyone. God's ideas of mercy are different from yours. Guess who's right?

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
in reference to lovelove and froggie 'discrepancy' - no one is right because we won't know who is right til we die...and then who are you going to tell? Sides, I've never been a fan of a religion that says because I am a woman I am a lesser person and that I've been a sinner since birth - Bah Humbug to that.

I am reading "Live what you Love" by Bob and Melinda Blanchard...very good...
Also I am reading "Letter to a Christian Nation" by Sam Harris. It's a tell it like it is novella in regards to the christian faith and morality.

Wendy Lee
Houseplants Editor
Click here to read the story of our foster dog, Colbert.
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
I am reading "The Attractor Factor" by Joe Vitale. It's very good (and a fun and easy read too).

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

T
Shark
Shark
T
Botanical,
Nowhere does Christianity say you are lesser because you are a woman. Please explain.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted By: Botanical Bella
Sides, I've never been a fan of a religion that says because I am a woman I am a lesser person and that I've been a sinner since birth - Bah Humbug to that.

Hallelujah to that, sister!! smile

I'm currently reading The Witch of Cologne by Tobsha Learner. It's a novel about the Inquisition arresting (and doing the other wonderfully delightful things associated with the Spanish Inquisition) a Jewess midwife for witchcraft and sorcery.

I'm only about 1/4 of the way through it so far, but it is good even though the story is moving a little slowly. A lot of good imagery (sometimes a little too much, considering the backdrop) and good background on the characters. I'm enjoying it so far, and like The Red Tent and The Burning Times it is fiction with a straw of truth is tossed in with it.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.