logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Zebra
OP Offline
Zebra
Hello!

I've just posted an indepth book review of Louise Hay's Heal Your Body. It can be found here. http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art13467.asp

Negative thought patterns create dis-ease. Author Louise Hay should know: she experienced vaginal cancer and traced it back to her resentments at being raped and battered at 5 years of age. After 6 months of working through resentment and changing her thought patterns, she was cancer free.

This book review also includes excerpts of dis-eases and their correlating thought patterns.

Enjoy!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Zebra
OP Offline
Zebra
Greetings!

I've just posted a book review of Jan Purser's Meditation: Easy Techniques To Help You Relax And Focus .

What is meditation? Are you a canditate for the benefits of meditation? This delightful book by Jan Purser demystifies an often misunderstood practice that promotes health, peace, and clarity.

Zebra
OP Offline
Zebra
I've just written an indepth review of Caroline Myss� new Archetype Deck. Myss is a medical intuitive who can "see" illnesses in a patient�s body through intuitive means, and is a lecturer, author, and pioneer of energy anatomy.

This deck is brand spankin' new, and I'm the first to review it. (That I know of.) I'm also the first reviewer at Amazon.com

It can be found here http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art13721.asp

This would make a great gift for the holidays, especially for a person on a path to self-discovery, or those who like symbols, myth and Jungian psychology.

Zebra
OP Offline
Zebra
I've just written a review of Zen Cards by Daniel Levin. Zen Cards are a beautiful way to add some peacefulness, clarity, and stillness to your day.

Zebra
OP Offline
Zebra
Nick Davis is an Australian vocalist, musician and actor who has crafted a beautiful instrumental CD called Tears of the Moon. You can find the review here.

This CD expresses a wide range of emotion and soulfulness, and it's apparent from the layers and textures of this CD that Nick Davis is a man of deep introspection and deep emotion.

Zebra
OP Offline
Zebra
I've just posted 5 reviews for the New Age Channel:

[url=BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.

Zebra
OP Offline
Zebra
Greetings,

I've just written a review on The Wisdom Well: Dip Into Your Subconscious To Foretell The Future by Ivarna Kalinkova. The review can be found here.

The books and deck are based on 36 Jungian Archetypes; I have 3 archetype decks, and this is now my favorite!

Zebra
OP Offline
Zebra
Greetings!

I've just posted a review of the book Animals in the Stars: Chinese Astrology for Children by Gregory Crawford. It can be found here. This delightful book for children 8 and up explains the origin of the Chinese Zodiac, shows how to locate your unique animal year, and profiles each of the 12 animals accompanied by a traditional Chinese story.

Zebra
OP Offline
Zebra
Hello!

I've just posted an in-depth review of Maria Shaw's Star Gazer. This is a New Age "everything" guide geared specifically to teens. Author Maria Shaw is a former model and TV news anchor, and is now a professional astrologer, intuitive and author who writes mothly astrological colums for Tiger Beat and Soap Opera Digest.

Zebra
OP Offline
Zebra
Hello!

I've just posted a review of the children's book The Little Soul and the Sun: A Children's Parable Adapted From Conversations With God The Little Soul and the Sun is a beautifully illustrated children�s book with a touching message that reminds us of Who We Are. (And I've just bought this book for my 5 year old son for Christmas!)

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:59 AM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/29/24 10:15 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.