logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#145967 01/11/05 12:31 PM
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Next Thursday the new Apprentice will air. And I guess they are trying to save some viewership by not making anyone wait long to see this season and by mixing it up a bit (book vs. street smart candidates).

My question is.. why are about 80% of the candidates for season 3 real estate agents?!

-
Victoria, Weddings Editor
[url=BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
#145968 01/13/05 12:01 AM
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Quote:
I guess they are trying to save some viewership by not making anyone wait long to see this season
I felt like this season came really quick. I felt like I just watched the 2 hour finale.

It's kind of funny that they're doing book smarts vs. street smarts when cadidates in the past with out degrees where eliminated. I liked Jenn. But I still believe it should have been Kelly vs. Sandy. She was my favorite. She even stated in an interview that she believes that if she could have pulled a degree out of a hat she would have been in the final 2.

Find out the latest news in reality tv http://www.bellaonline.com/site/realitytv
#145969 01/13/05 09:26 AM
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
The three hour finale was just last month practically and I don't miss the show. I completely missed the season finale actually. TiVo'ed it and then heard it was *yawn* material so off it went to the TiVo trash. Just bring in some people with personality for the first episode of the new season, please!

And about Sandy... remember the wedding assignment where Sandy had so many people there and the other guy pretty much gave up hope hour one? If I see anything like that again, I will be disappointed because I am sure there was another man in the selection process that could have been chosen instead of him. How do you go on a show and really say you will play to win and then have that attitude?

-
Victoria, Weddings Editor
[url=BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.

Moderated by  Katy- RealityTV 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.