logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#144191 05/06/03 10:56 AM
OP Offline
Well now I'm mad...Why do some people think they can just bash me because of what I believe? I'm just a person like everyone else, I don't think I'm better, just standing up for what I believe in. I noticed that there were some people who answered back in my defense to the New Age Host ( who I have no personal problem with BTW) and I got blasted again. I guess if I'm not welcome in other boards then I won't go there anymore. Since this is my board I will feel free to post my thoguhts and feeling here. If that's not acceptable either, tough. I think respect is not tolerance...that doesn't meant that I don't respect other people's views, just that I stand up for my own. Last time I looked we were lucky enough to live in a country that supports religious freedom. I am a Christian and I feel that the Bible is God's living Word and that all scripture is God breathed and that it is used for correcting, rebuking and encouraging. I take scripture literally since I don't feel worthy to correct God on any of His teachings. If you disagree thats fine but be ready to give an answer as to your own beliefs because I am. I come on stron because I am passionate about what the Lord has done in my life. If your curious about what that is you can read it in "My Testimony" BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
#144192 05/06/03 06:12 PM
Amoeba
Amoeba
Jenna, You are passionate about what you believe. You have a right to post what you want AND where you want to post it. Try not to be angry;it accomplishes nothing. It's just a waste of time. I admire your convictions; and respect your enthusiasm. sincerely, moose

#144193 05/06/03 08:38 PM
Did you get blasted for your article on false teachers? You shouldn't have. Its good stuff.

#144194 05/08/03 10:15 AM
OP Offline
Thank you Moose and Observer for your support and encouraging words. I really appreciate it. Now that I've calmed down I agree that anger wastes energy where I don't need to waste it. Thank you again.

Moderated by  Sunnie - Bible Basics 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.