logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
HA! I collect vintage children's books. My cate is very confused as to why she cannot read the books on mommy's shelf, but can read the books with the same title on her shelf, heee!

I like Singapore. We used alpha-omega and a beka previously. The a beka was too slow for Cate and the alpha-omega didn't progress fast enough. Remember, Cate has this weird learning thing where she can see things vertically better than horizontally, which makes doing math problems (with the exception of story problems) natural for her.

I actually wrote a review of Singapore if you go to homeschooling and click curriculum reviews from the left menu. I think the sonlight website has sample pages.

Meg
The World is Our Classroom!
Homeschooling

Exotic Pets
Sponsored Post Advertisement
We use "ACE" & Alpha Omega's written curriculum & Computer curriculum(Switched On Schoolhouse)...they love it, especially my 10 yr old dyslexic son. fish

Life is like a coin...
You can spend it any way you wish,
but you can only spend it once!

Blessings,

Godspoet
Well, I don't homeschool but I was homeschool through all of my school years and am now in college. My mom uses whatever she wants for curiculum. Mainly Saxon math and then whatever else. I can't remember what some of the other companies are right this second. I know she uses a lot of different stuff, whatever works best for whichever one of us is currently doing that subject. She does do stuff by interest too. Well, the youngest just woke up and mom is in the shower.
God bless,
~Kate~

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.