logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#140711 12/28/04 10:08 PM
OP Offline
Hey all!

For those of you who don't know me, I'm your new editor for the horror lit site. Unfortunately, the site has been somewhat neglected as of late due to the lack of an editor for it. I intend to stick around awhile, so lets make the most of this site together. I want you to have a great experience coming here, so any suggestions are always welcome. Feel free to email me or send me a forum line anytime you wish. Also, I encourage you to read the newly listed "Bloodlight" article so we can get that ball rolling. Otherwise, feel free to rant and rave about your fav horror lit author or book. I look forward to working with you!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
#140712 01/25/05 06:08 AM
Hello there, Justin

Well, I am so enthusiastic to be active in whatever you will do to give this site a little push. I dunno if people are a bit lazy or what, but I don't see much participation and I am still new to the site. If there is anything I can do to help, well, I's here.

I have a suggestion or an idea. what about trying to write our own horror story??? Someone starts with a few lines, then whoever comes next takes the thread and adds his few lines, and so on. we can make something interesting and it will be fun to see how each of us thinks. what do u think?? good or bad idea??

see you around

Every time you go away
You take a piece of me with you
#140713 01/27/05 11:54 PM
OP Offline
Birdy,

Thanks for your support! While I am twisted, and, more than not, a little freakish, I welcome anyone with ideas to improve this site. That said, what a fantastic idea you have about...shall we call it "improv horror lit"?

Here goes...
The little girl sat on the cold tiled floor staring at the basement door. By day, it was nothing more than background; a door that led to somewhere of no consequence. But now! In the night time, it filled the wall with its presence! She could almost sense its breathing, as if at any moment it would open its wide darkness and inhale her into its depths, Care Bear pajamas and all! She sighed. Or was that the door?
Have fun, my fellow disturbed ones...

#140714 02/27/05 10:17 PM
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Justin I don't know if you are still among the living , However I made a few post to get you started. I run my own writing community and it keeps me hopping. However I'll help out here when I can.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.